• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

The Nighthold Beta demo v0.1b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
-THE NIGHTHOLD- [RAID]
141939-f0c29afa00e23e2fc8292abc3e7a6624.png

FeaturesHas
Players10
Dps Recount + Combat TimeYes
Almost unique heroes6
Approximate Playtime15 min.
DifficultiesNo
StateBeta Demo

Not specifically a 10 player map
The map will auto split the heroes smartly to all players playing.
Smartly means it wont just split half the heroes to 2 players, it will split 1 player tank other rest.

The host is always the tank

Crypt Lord - Tank
Blood Mage x4 - DPS
Shaman x2 - Healer
Paladin - DPS
Demon Hunter - DPS
Hunter - DPS
141937-e6d4cd1e36f74687fa531c751713514f.png

The DPS recount tells you the current damage done and dps within the current combat
141936-47be6fe3e9b158db754a7b87479ef94c.png

For now only 1 boss is available, the map will progress whenever i can work on it ;)

And also not much work put in the heroes so in the next version there will be other heroes with more custom abilities for sure

Reason why i put it in maps section is because i might never even work on it and this may be its first release, if u think its really in a development stage then transfer it into map development.
And if i cant update the whole text here i will move it into map development :(

141935-fe531893970eaa39ce5e7dc7056a3a5a.png

The tactic is pretty much same as the original one.
Occasionally Skorpyron calls for help upon the little Scorpids.

• The Scorpids attack their threat target with melee inflicting Energy Surge
  • Energy Surge deals mild damage and leaves a fast-ticking, stacking DoT effect
  • About 10 seconds after they are engaged, the Crystalline Scorpid will buff themselves with Boon of the Scorpid
  • Each stack of Boon of the Scorpid increases the Scorpid's damage by 10
  • The Crystalline Scorpids will continue to stack Boon of the Scorpid every 7-8 seconds until killed
  • Boon of the Scorpid also increases the Scorpid's run speed by 10% per stack
  • Crystalline Scorpids should be killed quickly to avoid fatal tank damage, and can be stunned and CCed
Skorpyron is protected by a regenerative shield that protects him by 25% armor, once the shield is broken he will regenerate it, while regenerating the shield Skorpyron is much more vulnerable.​

Skorpyron casts Shockwave according to the players attack rate, occurring approximately every 1 minute with all players alive and attacking.​

Shockwave will destroy all existing Crystalline Shards, making way for new Crystalline Shards to form.
Approximately every 30 seconds, Skorpyron will cast Focused Blast, which will deal heavy damage to all players caught in its path.​

Skorpyron will attack his tank with Arcanoslash frequently, dealing heavy damage in a hemisphere in front of him.​

• Arcanoslash occurs in sets of 3 rapid casts, and these sets occur about 12 seconds apart
  • Any player in front of Skorpyron will take heavy damage
  • This is likely to be fatal to non-tank players, so non-tanks should be sure to always be behind the boss!
  • Each Arcanoslash attack will also debuff the tank with Arcane Tether
  • Arcane Tether deals damage every second, and will stack with each of the 3 hits in the "set"
  • In order to break Arcane Tether, the tank must move more than 500 units away

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN PLAYING

All used models are from www.hiveworkshop.com

I hope you enjoy playing the map, if you find any bugs let me know in the comments ;).

Attachments

• The Nighthold Beta demo v0.1.w3x
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.