• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dominion Raid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Main Map (hiveworkshop Map Page)
Dominion Raid BETA v0.07

Map Description:
Enter the battle realm of Warcraft III where you are to choose different heroes and fight to declare dominion over the enemy.

Map Info:
Dominion Raid is a Multiplayer Battle Arena (just like Defense of the Ancients and League of Legends) which is all based from the game Warcraft III itself. All heroes, items, and many more are based from the game itself and some are customized to fit in the game.

Features:
The Gold Mine - The Gold Mine is perhaps one of the semi-objective or the must-objective in the game. Since it'll give bonus gold to the team who plundered it. The Gold Mine slowly generates gold and stops when it reaches its maximum capacity. Players will try to create vision to the gold mine and see to it if the Gold Mine has enough gold to be excavated.

The Forgotten One - Just like "League of Legends", the Forgotten One is an extreme neutral unit which is so very hard to kill and needs a full force of the team to be eliminated. When killed, the team who destroyed the Forgotten One shall be rewarded with powerful buff which increases the power of their controlled hero.

I've posted this map here in the Development Page since I need some crews and guys to help me with this map (if you do support me with my map :) ) Anyway, here are the ff. things that I need...

* Heroes & Items Suggestion
* Gameplay Suggestion
* Someone that knows how to create or edit some Icons/Images
* etc.

Here are some screenshots.

123881-055cd7ba1eca0e9cdb461fc8144861d4.jpg

^^ Mal'ganis the Dreadlord taking out the Fulborg Camp.

123882-8960f02be208921d43897b45f0ef5b41.jpg

^^ Bottom Lane early game laning phase.

123883-76f9e699d34a3aeb7ade075bc70b4b89.jpg

^^ Player's POV in the middle lane. Tyrande the Priestess of the Moon against Illidan the Demon Hunter.
123884-f1dad2be23ce52c22fd648a08a658e9d.jpg

^^ That's all :) Feel free to criticize the content of my map. Thank you for reviewing tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.