• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The new GTA Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, Im thinking of getting the new GTA when I get my PS2 an I was wondering if its bad...I dont mean runnin people over with all the blood an shootin people...I mean is there like nude people...because if there is I dont wanna get it because that kinda stuff totally ruins the game.

Level 5
I don't have it yet, but I've heard it's one of the best games that has come out recently. Really sounds like a "must have" for a new PS2.

Level 5
Yah, but im 12... im allowed playin that kind of stuff...but not if it has nudity. which GTA VC didnt, so im sure this doesnt either...yah ive heard its pretty good to, best in the series they say.

Level 3
There isn't no nudity, but they add more sex sounds when doing people in, such as with your girl friends, and there is also a larger weapon diversity and a larger content of "ghetto" and "homie-g" stuff in the game. Wow, they make it very stereo-typical.

Level 7
they also added a "sim" element - your char gains weight if he eats junk and don't run, and if he never eats he dies and sh!t, and he can improve his abillities and such - but you are playing as some other guy then the other games...

Level 12
I got this game like 4 days ago

It's very fun

But theres too much to worry about,

In Vice City all i did was pick up hookers, steal cars, shoot po, and sometimes get into a drag race

Now you got to eat, go to the gym, Take out your girls on dates, Take over enemy gang territory and worry about not being accurate with cirtian guns

It's fun if you really care about being the strongest or beating the game. I personnally only play it when i'm really bored

Level 12
If you want to see naked women, video games aren't the best place

Game wise its good
Naked peeps wise its not

Level 2
From what i've seen of it I would like to buy Rome Total War first and it later. I've got a laybuy on the Uncensored\Uncut version from New Zealand, *Grins*

Status
Not open for further replies.