• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The most advanced file search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Lol maybe that could be velm himself :p, but maybe darkhunter wants to, i believe he's pretty bored, let velm ask him since hes the search machine :p

Level 7
I don't know if you want to help someone with only 2 of reputation but in case you want to help me can you help me find, and no WoW export please. Oh yes all I want is that gate.

troll-orc-city.jpg

Level 4
cant find em anywhere.

thats because Darky27(owner of wc3sear.ch) got pissed at him for calling the wc3sear.ch ppl as moochers and removed all his stuff and suspended his account.. so don't count on it

in his defense, those ppl kept demanding and demanding and not even thanking him so he got pissed and sort of got in a similar state with what HappyTauren was going through with the narutards..

and just FYI he submitted a morgul orc model, and hobbits, and those walls/buildings here at one time, so if Darky wasn't an ass probably the models will still be hear and then all the thousands of requests for lotr models would not exist

so blame Darky on that part..

a friend of mine is looking for the tauren archer model, that was in a project a while ago, i know theres a post about it, somewhere between 2-4 months ago (i think) in the request section. and i believe that it was once a hosted project (no idea when/where) it had quite a few tauren models in it. and a really cool fish, that id like to find kinda :p

If you could find this pack id greatly apreciate it

Level 15
[Necroposting]
I am reviving this thread due to my return to THW.
Anyway, post your search requests like before.
1.Type of the file:
Icon, model, skin...
2.Subtype:
(If possible)

I will complete the searches as soon as possible.

Level 22
ahh!!! bloody. it might the ominous horizons mod that was hosted at wc3c. it has a whole bunch of custom tauren models (an entire race i believe). the mod got abandoned, and now the mpq is up for download there. it has the tauren archer ur looking for.

ok velm: i need a mounted bloodelven lieutenant, and a mounted captain. already have a mounted footman.

Level 15
thought exports were only allowed not to be requested,submited, and were ok as answers to a request, although i dont compleetly agree with exports being illegal, i agree with the fact that they often to high filesize, and dont fit with wc3's theeme, (although alot of made models dont either)
i mean id rather have an export, than nothing, atleast as a makeshift, especially if its lower filesize

Level 19
It was a skin on this site as i saw before. It was in a topic. It was some kind of balrog of HeroPitLord. It was red yellow and black, was very nice and i dont find it anymore :(
and i also won der if u could find some skins and models for Lotr. i have looking around and find some but not very much. Need soem kind of lotr skins and models and + rep for you if u help :)

Level 15
Yes it was from a texturing competition.
But they removed the thread which contained the winning submissions.
As ike_ike said you should ask Mr. Goblin to give it to you. And ask him to submit it to the skins section, I saw it and it is a very good skin.

hey velm how exactly do you search o_O ive been indexing every model i find, in folders on my comp :p, ive got over 20k models, and i havnt even dled from here or wc3campaigns, mostly chineese sites and stuff :p, organizeing it is a bitch V.V but ill eventually get it done...
tobad hive dosnt accept resources, if their not from origional author >.>, theres quite a few resources out there, that arnt submitted simply because of the language barrier....

Level 15
hey velm how exactly do you search o_O ive been indexing every model i find, in folders on my comp :p, ive got over 20k models, and i havnt even dled from here or wc3campaigns, mostly chineese sites and stuff :p, organizeing it is a bitch V.V but ill eventually get it done...
tobad hive dosnt accept resources, if their not from origional author >.>, theres quite a few resources out there, that arnt submitted simply because of the language barrier....

My head is my index.
I have a photographic memory.
I was thinking of making my database bit I gave up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.