• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The modern battle 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
5 players game.
4 on 1 - models importet.
What to do : Thaliban shall kill the others HQ´s and simple.. the others shall kill Thalibans HQ.. ask me for more information if needed.

Keywords:
Modern
Contents

The modern battle 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
00:52, 6th Aug 2009 Linaze: Lacks a proper description.

M

00:52, 6th Aug 2009
Linaze: Lacks a proper description.

Level 27
this is my 2th uploaded map... hope you enjoy.. plz tell me what can be done better... the first map was.. not a succes.. at least the most liked it..
but enyway plz tell me right?

Follow by these step to sucess:
1. Terrain. It must look like a nice, good place, not a doddad terrain scrapyard.
2. Description & Tooltips. It should be in flawless english, informative and and without stupid jok4s, Duh OMG lol!
3. Bugs. You must check if everything is okay, there is no problem and everything ALWAYS works!
4. Units. They must be balanced, intresting and not plain.
5. Trrigers. As I told you, they must be flawless!

Follow these and your map should be good.