• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The lava effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I would like to edit a model much like using the crystal effect that olof has written about, but instead of the crystal i would like to use the lava seen on the lava spawn model and the hero flamelord. What texture would i have to use? The one used on the original flame spawn model seems to be animated.
I cant find the firelord model in the mpq so i can extract it, anyone know the path?

Last edited:
Level 5
Ive tried opening this but it doesnt read the mpq in viewer?
This is what im trying to do, use a basic male form modle with basic animations without a weapon and kinda make it into the pictures below. I also need help making a mask to look like that, i thought od just chopping a burning skeleton head for the mask.Im trying to remake this hero in war3 textures, but im gna need some help...

Attachments

• AoA_Sunfire.jpg
    AoA_Sunfire.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 152
  • shiroYoshida.jpg
    shiroYoshida.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.