• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Land For Home v2.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first maked map and i don't show you this in the early but i edited it for a few months and that was hard. Fixxed bugs and glitches.

Keywords:
Warcraft 3, Marines, War.
Contents

The Land For Home v2.00 (Map)

Reviews
11:25, 10th Dec 2012 Orcnet: see Radicool's Review
Level 16
I just checked the map. Ill be quite frank.

Im guessing this is your first map or you are young? The map is really lacking.

• The objective is not clear

• There are neutrals attacking your golem at the start. Why do you even have a golem to begin with?

• About 80% of the map is unused area that the player can stroll around. The 20% that is used is messy and dull

• The list goes on

Please dont hate me, but somebody willl eventually need to say this. I suggest you open up some successful maps that other people have made to learn how to trigger etc. Play some popular maps and ask yourself. Why are they good and fun? Work on some maps, you'll only get better. Hope you keep making maps my friend.