• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Jasscode AI functions and rest (How do they exactly work?)

Level 7
I've been using Jassscript since I learned the basics of making AI build, defend and attack. But after that, I'm still new to how or what the other functions do.

Please, help me a bit about how the other functions and codes work and how to use them properly, like what do they do and how to make use of their functions, some thing that was featured in the common.ai, but wasn't properly explained.

Here are some that I'm really need/want to know:
  • Sometimes, the AI won't revive their given hero, even if they are given an altar and even after they send the hero to attack a base and dies, it won't revive them until the hero needed in the next attack wave. How can I fix that?
  • How can I make the AI defend the player's own base?
  • How to turn off the AI when triggered to do so.

I know some of them are pretty easy, but "time" is really not on my side that I'm constantly busy IRL. College stuff and other things...