• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Iron Ones - Spellforce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The Iron Ones

Iron%20Soldier%20Portrait.gif

The Iron Ones were created by Hokan Ashir for the Convocation War. Their bodies are fashioned from black iron, and they bear glowing soul stones in their breasts, filling them with unholy life. Combat is their sole purpose in life, and they know neither mercy nor pity. The Fall of the Soul Smith robbed them of their power and left their armies to crumble into wide fields of dark iron that slowly sank into the mud of Urgath.
But who knows what kind of unholy magic might bring them back to the light of day...

It would be very very great, if anybody would bother to make nice Models of the Iron Ones from 'Spellforce - The Order of Dawn' <3

I would like to have a Model from the 'Iron Soldier' The common Unit of the Iron Ones. The Iron Soldier doesnt use spells, but there are units like the Frost Weaver, who use the same model and cast frost spells - unfortunately i doesnt have a savegame in OoD, where are shown Iron One spell caster .

I added a captured 3D File from the Iron Soldier (its flat, without texture and animations). Ripped with 3D Ripper DX
Iron%20Soldier%20Mesh.png

Graphics
Iron%20Soldier%20Stand.gif
Iron%20Soldier%20Channel.gif
Iron%20Soldier%20Attack%201.gif
Iron%20Soldier%20Attack%202.gif
Iron%20Soldier%20Walk.gif

Iron%20Soldier%20Front.png
Iron%20Soldier%20Left.png
Iron%20Soldier%20Back.png
Iron%20Soldier%20Right.png

Walk Sound (with background sounds)
Iron Soldier 3DS File

I really hope somebody will take pitty one me :)

Last edited:
Level 2
I want to make some Spellforce Maps. But also i have many friends who would love to have Iron Ones, or their Buildings.

Level 2
I wrote a good described and illustraded topic with a few of informations and a mesh snapshot.
Of course i am persistent.
I dont complained for instant answers - only for a little interest.

This is topic is nearly a month old, and there its almost no response.
If i cannot get 1 Model, do you think i had more luck with others?

Level 2
Luckily its a view thing...
Spellforce 2 had two better features - The graphic and the fact you can control your avatar with the mouse in avatar mode.

All other things sucks.
You get your Avatar spoon-fed
There is nothing to choose. The story is ok, but not nice like the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.