• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slugcraft - Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello, I am Scyth-Master and me and my partner CAVMAN are going to create a new RTS game for warcraft 3, in the future with Goblins, USA army, Red Cross, and Blood Fang races.
The Goblins will feature goblin buildings, heroes, units, and beasts that goblins get from portals and training centers.
The USA army will have a complex building system with lots of units, buildings, secrets, upgrades, passive abilities, and all their buildings will be camoflauge.
Red Cross will have rush tactics, with various types of light infantry, tanks, helicopters, and defense turrets. Their soldiers will be dressed in Indige (Dark Blue) uniforms.
The Blood Fangs' will have a hellish kind of look to them, they can convert enemy soldiers for sacrifices, and can morph troops into stronger, faster breeds of demons and fel creatures.
Credit will be given to anyone who pitches in to help with a new project. We're trying to get Med Map.Guy to help us too.
------------------------------------------------------
We need lots of skins for this project, for the Goblins we need:
*Goblin Beastiry:
An iron beastiry with pealing metal and Graffiti on the walls.
*Goblin Bunker:
An Iron Orc Burrow with rusting bloody spikes replacing the wooden ones.
For the USA army we need:
*Camouflage Tent:
A tent with a Camouflage roof.
*Camoflauge Gnoll Hut:
A Gnoll Hut with a Camouflage roof.
*Camouflage Marketplace:
A Marketplace with a Camouflage roof.
*Camouflage Tavern:
A Tavern with a Camouflage roof.
*Camouflage Lab:
A goblin labaratory with the sand bags staying the same, but the rest with a Camouflage look to it.
*Camouflage Mercenary Camp:
A mercenary camp with a Camouflage roof.
*Camouflage Goblin Merchant:
A Goblin Merchant with a Camouflage roof.
For the Red cross we need:
*Heavy Trooper:
A marine with a Dark Blue uniform.
*Siege Engine:
A siege engine with Dark Blue Metal and bloody treds.
The Blood Fang will be updated if we get enough replies with skins and notes of cooperation.
Thankyou.

Level 1
Scyth-Master said:
This project may just die if I don't get any skins please give me some skins so I can move on with the mod.

Make the map, then you ask for skins and models. That's how it works.

If your project is all about cool models and skins, it will fail miserably, no matter how nice it looks like. Make the map, play it with people, and if it's fun, then maybe a skinner or modeler will be interested in your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.