• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The IQ Test (Math Beta)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a test PLEASE Comment with ideas and problems.
I think the map idea will be working good.
So far Only math begginer level works, red only works so dont host publicly, only 3 problems so far for math.
Type -Manswers for answers on math if you cannot solve yourself for test, only working for M Beta.
Basically, this game revolves on testing your IQ in math, reading, science, mini games, and it also contains IQ test as in minigames in "Are you a Retard" based.
Comment with ideas?
If your pretty good with triggers please contact j210_like east coast or pm me here, need someone to help with 2 or 3 things, such as Vkick System

Keywords:
Are you a retard, IQ, Test, J210_like, the iq test, loap, fun, test, hard, strong, jedi, yo momma,momma, chiky chiky chili, chicken
Contents

The IQ Test (Math Beta) (Map)

Reviews
13:24, 27th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Still Alpha, Rejected. It's still very low of quality and probably will be. I suggest you don't upload it here because there is a 98% chance I will reject it. Use our Map Development Forum or Epic war for maps...

M

13:24, 27th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Still Alpha, Rejected. It's still very low of quality and probably will be. I suggest you don't upload it here because there is a 98% chance I will reject it. Use our Map Development Forum or Epic war for maps like this.

Level 28
66.6KB, fate made me download this map... :p
Though I'm not going to give a full review.

First things I notice
  • The spammed doodads are really annoying (especially when you're thinking).
  • I don't know what "Area" is (is it the surface?) and I don't knpw anything of inches/feet and things like that. (which isn't really necessary, but still... it's confusing
  • This isn't even in beta-stage, I would call it "aplha"
  • There are no helpfull things, like drawings (you can show them in-game) or anything to help you on your way (when you don't know teh meaning of a question, or just have a hard time solving it).
  • The IQ-system isn't good at all, but yeah... you can get the point
  • I follow Math-Science at school with about 8 hours math a week, this was really easy for me and I got 205/205 IQ (you should make it "points", since IQ is something else :p)

Well, I like the idea, but this isn't ready for approval yet, work on it and then upload it, instead of posting this map.

Level 4
Yes, i do not know a few trigger types, I believe I need JASS to reduce a few spam triggers which I have no clue how to operate JASS.
It's an alpha or beta, either. Mainly I'm tring to post for ideas/ bug reports.
I have no clue how to import a drawing because I cannot make models, Don't have a model editor, if anyone willing to help with that I'll be very grateful ^_^.