• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Infected Cities v0.1

The Infected Cities v0.1
Created by Johnleus

Map Info:

An multiplayer survival build-base map created for 5 players. have a difficult level: Easy, Medium, Hard. Rescue all Survivor or Citizen in this city you can also use the survivor as a soldiers. be careful, if you die you defeat instantly!

Features:

Rescuer:
-has defensive buildings against infected like Barricade.
-has offensive buildings like Turrets.
-has defensive buildings against useless survivor
Infected:
-has zombies units, basic combat units used to feed and destroy humans.
-if the survivor or rescuer killed they will be infected.

Description:

The humans have to find a good place and make a big base or rescue instantly the survivor or citizen on this city.The zombies are very hungry and nobody will stop them to eat you! The humans have to work as team,if they want to save their brains.if you killed by zombie you become a infected heroes and you will be DEFEAT.

Author's notes:

Thank you to all of the countless users of The Hive Workshop for help with triggers, spells and various other bug / world editor problems that I had. Thanks for The Hive Workshop for hosting my map!

If you have any suggestions for my map, please comment below and share your thoughts! Please also share any bugs / constructive criticism about my map.
Contents

The Infected Cities v0.1 (Map)

Reviews
22:37, 8th Apr 2013 Orcnet: map approved
Level 30
a very stable map yet somehow no much items to counter the endless waves however, the idea of converting much of the survivors, including stranded soldiers and tanks makes up the whole defense and survive genre giving players enough strength to bolster out through the game, map approved :)

Level 5
days past too FAST! each time a day over theres lag.. and each worsens the lag when surrounded by zombies ur dead they bash
atribute bonus tooltip is stuck at level 4
too much units spawning the zombies dont move they just get shoot where they stand till the die
turret have short range
hm ignoring the lag and the bash cuz they stopped moving from the lag or something we won easily
hp potion not very useful..
heros were too tanky