• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Idiot Challenge

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My Map is Like "how retarded are you" and "are you a retard" exept over time he more challenges you pass the higher IQ your character Gets going from an idiot to a normal person! Enjoy!

Keywords:
Idiot, Retard, How, Are, Challenge, Maze, Fun, Peasant, IQ, Smart, Training, Escape, Elementals, Lava, Questions, Riddles
Contents

The Idiot Challenge (Map)

Reviews
18:24, 27th Feb 2009 Rui: Septimus suggests that this map does not meet minimum standards. Rejected.

M

18:24, 27th Feb 2009
Rui:
Septimus suggests that this map does not meet minimum standards.
Rejected.

Level 31
Fix invalid author name. Also when my hero dies, it doesn't ressurrect itself or I'm not counted as defeated, nothing happens when I die, I have to start everything all over.

It was normal at Are You A Retard genre map for this sort of matter, but the name indeed need to be fix.

Here is my opinion.

1) Invalid author name - Breaking the rules of this site.
2) Description could be better.
3) Walk over spike? That doesn't seems to be logic, are you a retard doesn't even did that.
4) The tile formation serve almost no purpose at all, considering the way you setup some of the trap.
5) The level 2 trap seems to be little clue to none, all it does it said 13. Nothing at all apart from the item. Making it impossible for anybody to bypass it especially new player.

Even though I am a fans of Are You A Retard map, but this map certainly doesn't interest me as most of the trap doesn't make any sense and most of it are completely clueless.

1/5 from me.