• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idiot adventure part 3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Raivodar accidentally ate his partner lelli vekara and now had to cooperate with his not so idiot friend of his... who at the moment waged war with army of nasty orcs !

This time you can build stuff and make troops.
Contents

Idiot adventure part 3 (Map)

Reviews
LordDz
Most changes are description and stat changes to the units. The triggers are basic melee triggers and setting the heroes to a fixed level. You need to work on it more, add a cinematic, some triggers etc. I like the lower health of everything...
Daffa
Tried both 2nd and 3rd part. There's so much room for improvements need to be done to make the map interesting. Map 2 : I can see a big laziness here. There's no real thing happening and the heroes are wrapped quickly just for the sake of a game...
Level 25
Most changes are description and stat changes to the units.
The triggers are basic melee triggers and setting the heroes to a fixed level.

You need to work on it more, add a cinematic, some triggers etc.

I like the lower health of everything, killing stuff is fun.
The rest, really needs work.

Tried both 2nd and 3rd part. There's so much room for improvements need to be done to make the map interesting.

Map 2 :
I can see a big laziness here. There's no real thing happening and the heroes are wrapped quickly just for the sake of a game.
Terrain is quite tight.

Map 3 :
Some improvements in gameplay aspect, but there's no real challenge except bulldoze through the enemy.

SUBSTANDARD