• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idiot adventure part 4: save santa !

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: BotLoot
Christmas is in peril ! Santa put some naughty boys on the naughty list thus not giving them any christmas presents ! Naughty boys got angry and kidnapped Santa !
And now you and you friend need to save him !
Contents

Idiot adventure part 4: save santa ! (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
The terrain is somewhat lacking. The gameplay is monotonous, shockwave is the key. Using barrier as your cover, you can hit enemies far away with no retaliation. This kills the entirety of gameplay interest. In addition, there's also a lack of big...
Level 3
Ok, here is my feedback:

First off all i have mistaken the word "naughty". I thought it means nude, sry my english isnt perfect.

The second point is the remaining time. It starts with 2 minutes and i thought its the time you have to save Santa. It actually accours becouse the player hasnt a townhall ect. This map is build on an funny idea but it lacks in trigger.

I recommand you to go through a simple Tower-Defense Tutorial. A TD uses very much triggers, funtions and variables you use to make other games. Its in my opinion a good Tutorial for those who want to learn how to trigger in Gui. With that knowledge you can bring out this map very much fancier!

I hope you do so, the idea for itself would be a waste if it stays like this.

The terrain is somewhat lacking.

The gameplay is monotonous, shockwave is the key. Using barrier as your cover, you can hit enemies far away with no retaliation. This kills the entirety of gameplay interest.

In addition, there's also a lack of big decision need to be done, and this map can be soloed.

Really need big changes to make it worth.

SUBSTANDARD