• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hunter - Horror Game

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
243937-albums8018-picture96934.jpg
"I do not own the picture, next time i will create my own pictures"

Description
Go find the ring and earn gold.
After you earn 10 gold go to the gate and enter.
After you enter the gate the game was over.

For those saying my map is bad, it's okay because i'm only a beginner.

v1.2
Adding:
Difficulty(Easy, Medium, Hard)
Easy: Collect 10 Rings
Medium: Collect 20 Rings
Hard: Collect 30 Rings

[hidden="Change log]v1.0
Release
v1.1
Added:
-Terrain Textures
-Some Props
Changed:
-Increase Hunter Attack Range
-Increase Human Sight Range[/hidden]

Keywords:
Hunter, Horror, Escape, Survival.
Contents

The Hunter - Horror Game (Map)

Reviews
23:29, 21st Apr 2015 Orcnet: Imperator's review
Level 21
From your description, I can deduce that we should not even try the map and wait for further updates. So I wonder "Why did you upload your map if you are unsure of it and don't want anyone to judge it?" If you post a map, you should be willing to get judged and receive lots of criticism but if this is not your intention, then it's pointless to upload the map.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

I've tested the map and found some non-functional features.
Collecting Crystal Balls, which are suppose to reveal the hunter's location, do absolutely nothing. The most ridiculous thing is that the villager's line of sight is so small, that he often disappears in the fog of war as he moves. The terrain is poorly made and could use a lot of work, but the main problem of this map is it's utter simplicity. You just collect ten items, avoid a brainless ghoul, get to the gate and you're done.

I suggest you put in more work next time before you post a map. Check out some tutorials on this site. Right now, I have to vote for rejection, mostly because of what I already said, and the fact that the map is pretty much incomplete (which is not allowed by the rules).