• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Human Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
The Human Sin : Trailer Download Link

3955-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-1.jpg

3954-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-2.jpg

3953-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-3.jpg

3952-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-4.jpg

3951-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-5.jpg

3961-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-6.jpg

3962-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-7.jpg

3963-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-8.jpg

3964-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-9.jpg

3965-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-10.jpg

~Notes~

Finally I have finish this trailer of my upcoming campaign. This cinematic is telling the basic story of this campaign.

Aeroblyctos inspire me to create a campaign. However, I do not have the intention to make this campaign as long as the campaign done by Aeroblyctos.

But, I do have the intention to make this campaign to have the most quest ever exist in the history of Warcraft 3 campaign.

I been planning to have all those chapter in this campaign with 50 quest (10 required and 40 optional).

If anybody interested, they could join me in this project. But, remember this is a long-term project. A very long term project that could probably took more than a year to be accomplish.

Development

Currently I was making a layout of the hero skill, item, storyline, quest and etc etc. Any idea & suggestion is welcome.

I would like more feedback and idea of what could be add into this upcoming campaign.

The development of this campaign would start once I have every essential layout of it been done.

Level 24
I for one enjoyed this. Though there are a few minor problems, it was overall really good and the story was good too. The terrain was really, really great in my opinion, and the camera movement worked too. About the problems I told you about, there were quite many spelling/grammar errors, too lazy to write them all down here black on white though, simple re read your dialogue and you should locate most of 'em. The narrator's voice was a bit ventrilo-ish, and didn't sound very human, and the voice of Gabriel was too slow, he sounded like an old man taking a shit or something.
Nice work, Septimus!

Level 13
Well mainly one thing distrubed me on the cinematic. The narrators voice sounds really computerish like, and also gabriel is a bit same (but not so bad).

If you want help, i can do some spells for you. Im not interested in being the project but i can help with the spells. I can only do gui tought. Since you have tested the portals (dunno how many weapons), you should know I can do pretty many types of spells. v1.9 might even have the cooles spell ever?! (dragons wrath)

Level 8
i thought it was pretty cool, can't wait till the game and i hope your successful with finding the voice actors

i hope you made the narrators speech past tense such as not begin but began okay?
good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.