• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Horde Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
One of the first of my maps, its basicly done but I figured I'de post it on here to make sure there weren't any major issues I didn't notice.

It's a castle defense type of map, choose one of 6 unique heroes and defend the Alliance castle from the Horde Invasion. Buy items, and gain experience that will help you survive through the continious invasion.

Let me know if its got issues I need to look into! Thanks! :grin:

Fixed a few things and updated it, even better! (Credits are now added TheBlooddancer.... :grin:)

Attachments

• The Horde Invasion V. 1.0.w3x
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Level 22
[SOUND]Post this in map sections. Or..?
[/SOUND]
Edit:

Omg! You dont give Credit to those model makers? :thumbs_down: Or do you claim the models as your own?
Never upload a map, where you dont give proper credit to all the models.

Also, a Bloodelven archer can one-shot any unit. I actually dont know why. Didnt bother to check a thiefs map.

Level 3
Ah, credits slipped my mind. Thanks for reminding me, even if it was in a rude way. I'll look into it...

At what point does the Blood Elven Archer one shot units? I went in and tested it and did not get anything

Status
Not open for further replies.