• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] The Final Days of stromholme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hero/castle Survival
2-4 players recommended

Name - The Final Days of Stromholme

Construct your own base, or become a one man army with just your hero, and defend Stromholme!

I'm got alot of work still, but most of my buildings, shops, and heroes are finished.

After shops are finished, i'll start working on invasion cinematic.

There will be a 10 minutes timer with a count down when the game starts, and when it ends cinematic will start, and where you get to see the gates being breached with the invading force, this is when the invasion begins.

After the invasion begins, there'll be another countdown timer on 2 hours, that'll be how long you'll have to defend and hold the city until reinforcements arrive, and a little cinematic to end the game.

If the castle in the middle of the city gets destroyed, its game over.

There's 2 shops in town which have 2 bonus special building plans with special researchments, and units, the plans can only be bought once.
Ancient temple of the ancient empire empires(Romans) And Workshop plans (Siegeworks+Special divisionRiflemen)
So only 2 players gets to have one of these.

I have big plans for the invasions, with lots of events, bosses, tons of waves and challenges.

Buildings - Almost done
Heroes - Done, needs polishing and fixes
Invasion - Not started
Cinematics - not started
Shops - Working on it 50%

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Skølleluder 25-11-16.w3x
    6.1 MB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.