• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Great Siege V 1.05

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A beta version of my new game! Choose from 15 unique heroes, in this battle that Lorderon, Sentinel, Scourge, and the Horde are fighting in! Who will win?
Contents

The Great Siege V 1.05 (Map)

Level 4
Some of the tool tips are wrong (Special Archer).
It would be nice that after you destroy an enemy base, instead of your units retreating they continued on to the next base.

Eg: Night Elves destory Orc base, now the Night Elves continue onto the Undead base and finally the Human base.

The Life Leach ability is over powered, either make it something like 10% or change it with another item.

Make it so you can upgrade your armies. My allied units could deal like 20 damage to a tower in a rush, not very effective.

Increase the health of the main bases, too easy to destroy. Also try to make the units spawn near the main base, so when your attacking it you acctually get attacked back otherwise you can sit in the corner and take the base out in like 30 seconds with no help.

Well thoses are all the ideas and comments I can think of. Good map, keep working on it and you can make it better :)