• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I've been meaning to upload this for a while now.

This is a map that has been developed over (probably) 3 or so years, my chums and I use to game over the network every Friday, and this confusing hell-spawn is the result of suggestions, splicing and half-arsed ideas. It is a regular warcraft style game, with added units and all sorts of stuff that are good fun and confusing.

Play as the 'Human' race, because the others are not good. at all.

There are probably over 100 units you can build (many broken though), and a lot of area you can explore.

There is a heaven and a hell, and the gods influence the game (unless you decide to kill them). There are stargates, but I think I broke them in the last update (so that will be fixed eventually... probably).

There are Pokemon, Spartans (from Halo), Gods, Mechs, Tanks, Helicopters and all sorts of other stuff I can't remember.

I can't really write a manual on how to play this game, over the years my friends and I have played it in many many ways. I would suggest building the 'builders hut' with the 'elven builder' and to build the 'egyptian slave' then use it to build some demeters though, as she can get wood without cutting down trees.

I'm not locking the map, feel free to look through the triggers and really do what you please with it, just don't stick your name on it claim it as yours and not give me any credit :p

Feel free to report any bugs and glitches, but I do know most of them, and many probably won't be fixed. This map will probably never be released in the map section, as it is just far too full of bugs, but hey, you might get a kick out of it.

if you have any questions about the map, how to do stuff and where stuff is, ask and I'll do my best to answer.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Game Tips Posted As I remember them \/

Zelda Tips
  • if you get the the three gems (Kokiri emerald, Zoron's Ruby and Soras Saphire) and take them to the temple of time, you can get the master sword. And once you get that it will spawn three fragments of the Triforce on the map. Collecting all three *might* give you the tri-force, but I think that was broken.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
*MAP CONTENTS AS DESCRIBED BY Download*

I thought I should explain what is in the map, I registered just to do that.

Lets see:

In Heaven there is:
The Biblical God - ridiculous health and can only move by teleporting
A range of "good" gods from other religions such as Apollo, Zeus and a dozen others (I can't name them)
Many angels mentioned in the Bible
The Holy Grail (get it first)

All will attack you

In Hell there is:
Dragons
Satan
Anubis
Other gods of the underworld from various religions

In the centre:
Pokemon and lots of them
Gou'lds from Stargate
World tree
Pirates near the edge of the centre

To the East:
A massive fortress filled with Dwarves
Some sort of fire demon kinda like a Balrog from LotR
A town of ghosts
Rankors from Starwars

Top right corner
Start place
Sea goddess (that one from Pirates of the Caribbean)
One of the Seals of the Apocalypse

Bottom right corner:
Another start location
Egypt willed with forever resurrecting mummies

Bottom left corner:
Start location
Something to do with Legend of Zelda - You can kill children

West:
A range of dragon gods
A camp filled with dangerous soldiers
Scorpions

Top left corner:
Start location
World serpent from Norse mythology

Everyone can make a range of ridiculous units. Most of the other and more broken ones are useless as everything else wipes them off the map. Converting units are good as they can convert God and everything else. Spartans are the basic infantry unit, Jedi kinda suck, tanks are awesome. You can also get Alien and Predator, Predator can go invisible.

There would be 100s of items, from the Holy Grail, to the Ark of the Covenant, to Kokori gems, to dwarven rings, to the One Ring

248873_205989896110735_6217658_n.jpg

260518_206206639422394_7675834_n.jpg

250122_206206919422366_7830921_n.jpg

254839_206451422731249_7571270_n.jpg

254802_207991469243911_45935_n.jpg

268950_218640414845683_1589715_n.jpg

550446_398608380182218_1099586775_n.jpg

536327_403637446345978_1801375036_n.jpg

Attachments

• newsave14.w3x
    8 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Level 1
I thought I should explain what is in the map, I registered just to do that.

Lets see:

In Heaven there is:
The Biblical God - ridiculous health and can only move by teleporting
A range of "good" gods from other religions such as Apollo, Zeus and a dozen others (I can't name them)
Many angels mentioned in the Bible
The Holy Grail (get it first)

All will attack you

In Hell there is:
Dragons
Satan
Anubis
Other gods of the underworld from various religions

In the centre:
Pokemon and lots of them
Gou'lds from Stargate
World tree
Pirates near the edge of the centre

To the East:
A massive fortress filled with Dwarves
Some sort of fire demon kinda like a Balrog from LotR
A town of ghosts
Rankors from Starwars

Top right corner
Start place
Sea goddess (that one from Pirates of the Caribbean)
One of the Seals of the Apocalypse

Bottom right corner:
Another start location
Egypt willed with forever resurrecting mummies

Bottom left corner:
Start location
Something to do with Legend of Zelda - You can kill children

West:
A range of dragon gods
A camp filled with dangerous soldiers
Scorpions

Top left corner:
Start location
World serpent from Norse mythology

Everyone can make a range of ridiculous units. Most of the other and more broken ones are useless as everything else wipes them off the map. Converting units are good as they can convert God and everything else. Spartans are the basic infantry unit, Jedi kinda suck, tanks are awesome. You can also get Alien and Predator, Predator can go invisible.

There would be 100s of items, from the Holy Grail, to the Ark of the Covenant, to Kokori gems, to dwarven rings, to the One Ring

Level 7
Haha well link either *was* or *is* in there, I'll have to check for you. I know that if you get the the three gems (Kokiri emerald, Zoron's Ruby and Soras Saphire) and take them to the temple of time, you can get the master sword. And once you get that it will spawn three fragments of the Triforce on the map. Collecting all three *might* give you the tri-force, but I think that was broken.

Super Mechs are kinda in there, with 4(?) levels ending with the Spider Mech, you get them from the Human Siege shop (or whatever it is called.. the normal one where you can get human mechanical stuff) and there should be 4-5 levels in that, the top level is pretty fantastic mechs :)

Bowser, Mario Luigi and Boo would be fantastic, I shall look into it :D

As for transformers I attempted it at one point but was limited by there only being a few transforming models, the only one that *kinda* transforms is the Dragon Rider who goes from being a foot-soldier to on a dragon mount, and the Droid-Deka that can roll (but I'm not sure if it is still available)

For Robots, there were droids in the game, they may still be available through the Geonosian or the RT2D builder found in the builder's hut :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.