• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Four Kingdoms

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
4 kingdoms, thousands of years of war lead to their desruction. with a land rich with resources you must claim one of these kingdoms for your own and rebuild it to conquer your foes. in a small island in the center of the map lies the mighty artifact Kilmaim use it to give your hero an "edge".

NOTE: do not redistibute map or edit without my aproval THX

P.s. this map is COMPLETLY ORIGINAL.i didn't have any aid.

if not aproved, can the moderator plz tell me why so i can fix it

Keywords:
kingdoms, castle, four, melee, ruin, sunken ruins
Contents

The Four Kingdoms (Map)

Reviews
07:12, 23rd Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 17
After playing through your map, there is a few things that you need to be aware of.

Gameplay
Although it's a melee map, the creeps seemed rather out of place. You should place them more effectively instead of putting the really tough ones in the first area, a good example would be to have a look at once at the maps by Blizzard - preferably (4)Wetlands in the Frozen Throne section.

-> 2/5 <-

Presentation
This needs a lot of work, the terraining mainly. Everything else looked fine (as a default melee map should be).

-> 2/5 <-

Creativity
This didn't feel unique at all - just felt too simple and too futile that it's not a melee map I wouldn't even want to play.

-> 1/5 <-

Overall
You are going to have to put a lot more work into this to get some approval. Improve your description, the creep positions and ESPECIALLY the terrain - and I'm going to give you a few links to help you out.

-> 1/5 <-

Suggestive Links (CHECK THEM OUT AND READ THEM)
There are many other tutorials on the website to help you out, have a look and see if any of them help you. Keep trying!