1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Four Isles

Submitted by vegetation
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is a melee map. The terrain is in felwood and this map require the frozen throne expansion (cause of doodads)

I updated the bottom left island because we could not get out of there, so it's now fixed and i added 6 more creeps :)

Here is the story (as blizzard does) :

In the middle of the four Isles, there is a terrible dragon sleeping on a mountain of gold. Many people tried to kill him, but didn't succeed. You want this gold... But you are not the only one.

Are you qualified for this Quest?

Keywords:
melee, felwood, 4, players, vegetation, isles, islands, dragon, small, terrain, fair, play, water, balanced
Contents

The Four Isles (Map)

Reviews
23:51, 29th Jul 2009 Linaze: The terrain was poor and several areas were completely devoid of doodads. Moving on, there were only two additional gold mines apart from the one the players start with which was a tad bit little in my opinion. There were...
  1. 23:51, 29th Jul 2009
    Linaze: The terrain was poor and several areas were completely devoid of doodads. Moving on, there were only two additional gold mines apart from the one the players start with which was a tad bit little in my opinion. There were no merchant shop or tavern, but two laboratories which, in my opinion, is the least interesting neutral building. The creep camps were okay, but there weren't really that many interesting drops. All in all, the bad terrain, few number of neutral buildings/mines and the poor drops makes this a fairly bad map overall.

2. vegetation

vegetation

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is my first melee map. Ill be open to all comments and suggestions. :)

3. supertoinkz

supertoinkz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Name it! Or fear to be rejected

4. ap0calypse

ap0calypse

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I am guessing it has a name: "The Four Isles".
    There's probably a problem with the hive - you can only wait for it to be fixed ^^

5. supertoinkz

supertoinkz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    oh okay
    i cant download it, says 403- frobidden

6. vegetation

vegetation

Resources:
    Resources:
    o_O that's why i can't download any maps?

And, why does my map has no name? It just show a gold 0 with no name... Is that cause of the hive problem?

7. vegetation

vegetation

Resources:
    Resources:
    yAY :) updated the map and now it's working :) You can now downlaod it without problem... I suppose

8. bobyjone

bobyjone

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like this map, for a melee map

9. vegetation

vegetation

Resources:
    Resources: