• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The final Battle v1.03

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-
The final Battle v1.03
by ShadowSnaman.mn
-

The united force of the Humans,High Elfs,Blood Elfs and Dwarfs are ready for the final battle against the Orcs.The quest is to destroy Orc`s main base on the other side of the river and to kill Samuro but the only two bridges are guarded by 4 enemy`s bases.

Map Info:

This is a remake of a map I created some 10 years ago which was a chapter of my long lost campaign. The plot is set during the second war. A grand battle is upon the two opposed armies. You take control over the humans and write history.

The ultimate confrontation of the alliance and horde is upon to begin. Enjoy.

warcraft_orcsvshumans_cover.jpg

Information

Features:

4 playable heroes
epic battle
items
fully supported AI

Good luck!

[1.03]-Uploaded.
-Diffculty enchanted.
-Terrain modified.

(ShadowShaman.mn) - (Idea)

Hi!
This is an extremely difficult map, so good luck!
Contents

The final Battle v1.02 (Map)

Reviews
Rufus
You need to update your description. Check this link out, as it may be of help: Description Guide - Maps Status set to awaiting update.
Paillan
Many suggestions made for map fixes have failed to be put into action.
Level 2
Why do the Ogre spawners have 150.000 health? You'd have to attack for like 20 minutes to kill it. I just ignored them, and the ogres kept spawning and eventually killed the elf-base - losing me the game.
Also the terrain is extremely bland, the battleground between the bases is completely empty. I would suggest giving the terrain a complete make-over.
And is there a reason to introduce base-management? Heroes ressurect for free, and units auto-spawn -- and you can't even train more than the starting 5 peasants?

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Ok, so...ahem. What's this? You know Hiveworkshop has its prestige and popularity mostly because of the great moders, designers and coders here, right? I tried this map once and...I have to tell you that is totally imbalanced and it needs great work on it and better presentation. Not to say that the combat is boring, but very boring. I won't be rude to rate your map now, because it is obviously that I'll have rated it 1/5.
I see you did not answer to the comments, so I assume you don't want to update this anymore. Vote for rejection.

Level 19
Ok, so...ahem. What's this? You know Hiveworkshop has its prestige and popularity mostly because of the great moders, designers and coders here, right? I tried this map once and...I have to tell you that is totally imbalanced and it needs great work on it and better presentation. Not to say that the combat is boring, but very boring. I won't be rude to rate your map now, because it is obviously that I'll have rated it 1/5.
I see you did not answer to the comments, so I assume you don't want to update this anymore. Vote for rejection.

We no longer reject buggy stuff, unless it's too buggy. And since the author doesn't seem to care at all, I am just going to send this to substandard.

Level 22
Review for final battle 1.03

Trivial things
- The map folder writes the version as 1.02 (1) instead of 1.03
- No screenshots in the map description.
- The terrain is pretty much flat. You can use custom assets to enhance it.
- The map could use some custom models for heroes and structures

Gameplay
- All heroes have basic WC3 spells
- No custom items
- You have very few trees and can't get much wood out of them.
- You don't have very much space, meaning you can't make a good base
- You can make an arcane vault for every player. It won't matter since even if it belongs to them, you can still buy their unique items, something you should add to every race's arcane vault.
- You're using the basic human techtree
- The techtree doesn't have all basic units in it

It needs more work, especially on the custom content part. It looks like it's been made for a very short amount of time. This is a 2-star map at best in my opinion.
One final note, you've uploaded multiple versions of this map. Delete the older ones and keep this one.

Level 22
It was already put as substandard, there is literally no reason to post any further rating.
And you are wrong again.
  • Normal user would apply all suggestions from Reviewers and users, and than ask again to revise the review. But of course, if you will be too pridefull to change at least something it will be in Substandard forever.
  • Rating is supposed to express users impression from your map, and it have nothing to do with section, in which your resource was placed.