• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The final Battle v1.02

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
User who uploaded this Presents

The Final Battle v1.01
Created by ShadowShaman.mn

Map Info:

This is a remake of a map I created some 10 years ago which was a chapter of my long lost campaign. The plot is set during the second war. A grand battle is upon the two opposed armies. You take control over the humans and write history. j

Features:

4 playable heroes
epic battle
items
fully supported AI

Some else stuff about map:

The ultimate confrontation of the alliance and horde is upon to begin. Enjoy.

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:
Blood Elves vs Taurens

turwkf.gif

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
AoS, Human, Orc, battle, epic, final
Contents

The final Battle v1.02 (Map)

Reviews
11:58, 16th Jun 2015 Shadow Fury: Just as your AoS, this one lacks originality because you keep insisting on using default material. This is not the purpose of a map you upload here. Even a rule of the Map Submission Rules, *Average quality standard*...

M

11:58, 16th Jun 2015
Shadow Fury: Just as your AoS, this one lacks originality because you keep insisting on using default material. This is not the purpose of a map you upload here. Even a rule of the Map Submission Rules, *Average quality standard* emphasizes this point so I suggest you to add more custom material to your future maps and also improve the aesthetics by varying your tiles and adding many decorative doodads.

Level 4
This map is very simple and very broad in capabilities... The heroes are base and not changed(only the hp and mana are modified I guess...) and the skills are also not modified.... The only enjoyable thing in this map for me is the "riot" of units and the different kinds of army that you can control...:fp::wink:

*See at "Pending Maps"