1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Fel Orc Castle

Submitted by KingLich
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Single-player mission for the Naga. Heroes: Lady Vashj, Akama and Illidan (must be rescued first)

Short Explanation: Use the naga army led by Lady Vashj and Akama to rescue Illidan and seize the Fel Orc Castle

The map terrain, units and models were created by an ''Unknown'' person in www.epicwar.com. I edited the map to my liking and added triggers.

Note: The short storyline has nothing to do with the original storyline from Blizzard. It's just something I created.

Keywords:
The Fel Orc Castle
Contents

The Fel Orc Castle (Map)

Reviews
19:01, 9th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
  1. 19:01, 9th Aug 2011
    -Kobas-:

2. Skycraft

Skycraft

Resources:
    Resources:
  3. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Woohoo, you know if you hadn't said anything, you would have gotten away with it and no one would suspect a thing. Edited maps cannot be uploaded by another user and also uploaded on a different site, without the approval of the original creator of the map.
    Although this is a special case, since the original author of the map is unknown, so I'm not quite sure.