• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fel Orc Castle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Single-player mission for the Naga. Heroes: Lady Vashj, Akama and Illidan (must be rescued first)

Short Explanation: Use the naga army led by Lady Vashj and Akama to rescue Illidan and seize the Fel Orc Castle

The map terrain, units and models were created by an ''Unknown'' person in www.epicwar.com. I edited the map to my liking and added triggers.

Note: The short storyline has nothing to do with the original storyline from Blizzard. It's just something I created.

Keywords:
The Fel Orc Castle
Contents

The Fel Orc Castle (Map)

Reviews
19:01, 9th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
The map terrain, units and models were created by an ''Unknown'' person in www.epicwar.com. I edited the map to my liking and added triggers.
Woohoo, you know if you hadn't said anything, you would have gotten away with it and no one would suspect a thing. Edited maps cannot be uploaded by another user and also uploaded on a different site, without the approval of the original creator of the map.
Although this is a special case, since the original author of the map is unknown, so I'm not quite sure.