• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The dungeon in the depth

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Dungeon of Mocknathal 0.90
----------------------------

a dungeon for the players to fight trough in team. features only custom heros items and abilities, some riddles and above all challenging and intense battles.

the dungeon is made of different rooms, trough wich the heros advance by solving quests of different kinds. at the end of a series of rooms comes a boss fight.

the map is far from finished but you are unlikely to make it to the point where i stopped working on it. the first boss fight is very very challenging.

the overall difficulty of the map is very high.

Keywords:
rpg dungeon wow cool
Contents

The dungeon in the depth (Map)

Reviews
20:24, 2nd Feb 2009 MasterHaosis: That map has lot of missing tooltips, some of tolltips even doesn't correspond to their own abilities! Plus terrain is low_quality done. Plus you wrote that in description: ,,the map is far from finished but you...

M

20:24, 2nd Feb 2009
MasterHaosis: That map has lot of missing tooltips, some of tolltips even doesn't correspond to their own abilities!
Plus terrain is low_quality done.
Plus you wrote that in description:
,,the map is far from finished but you are unlikely to make it to the point where i stopped working on it."
So, rating is 1/5
[REJECTED UNTIL UPDATED]
When you fix it send me PM to test again

Level 19
Despite the numerous typos, screwed up tooltips, imbalances, screwed up tooltips , glitches and screwed up tooltips, this was actually not that bad a map.
Make the heros stronger and instead of having multiples ones per player, make difficulty changeable via weaker creeps. It is hard to micro lots of heros at once!
At one point, I still had a hero left when it said that I have died :S
Oh, and did I mention that there was loads of screwed up tooltips? Yeah, they have heaps of typos and some dont even correspond to the abilities of the unit!!!
If you fix all this, this could be a very good map, but for now, though it is quite fun, I will give it a...
2.5/5