• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Doctor is in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Damn, I can see that dropship be a major influence in this game.
This hero also looks like it can easily be one of the most picked
healers in the game. Sadly, I don't think we'll see the dropship
too much in esports, as the stimdrone seems like too much of
an advantage in teamfights. But I'd love to see it used tactically
by any of the major teams.

As a support player I think I'll definitively try out Morales, she
seems extremely fun to play, although the grenade thing is a
little too similar, I'd say, to Thychus' grenade.

Level 25
The dropship one looks like a major gameplay changer.
Like the map where you have to keep control of towers to get control of the dragon knight, with the dropship you could easily take control of a tower and then quickly travel to the middle without the enemy being able stop ya.

Level 10
as, most of you might know Lt. Morales, the medic and also Artanis (!) are playable on the HotS PTR. Players who pre-ordered SC2: LotV could random Artanis, this was a bug and seems to be fixed.

This means we now know their abilities and also talents. I've linked both their HotS-Wiki pages for those who are interested.

Lt. Morales - Abilities and Talents

Artanis - Abilities and Talents

What do you think are possible and viable builds for them? Which talents and ultimates are situational and when?

Level 10
yes, I think so, too.

but from what I saw in PTR vids, his blade dash is pretty fast, it's so fast you cannot perform any attacks inbetween the dashes. even if you aim perfectly, so the dash ends right next to an enemy (the dashes have a fixed range, you only choose the direction).

so the combo 'blade dash' --> 2 (or 3 with talent) x auto attack with 'twin blades' --> 'blade dash' (secondary dash) to harass and shorten the trait's cd seems not to be possible

also the other combo that came to my mind, with this short time window seems to be impossible to pull off. the combo would be: 'blade dash' --> 'phase prism' before return --> 'blade dash' (secondary dash) --> 'phase prism' hits enemy. with this you could switch positions with an enemy quite far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.