• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Derimian Project

What Is Your Favorite Race?

• Human

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Darkened Human (Evilish)

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Orc

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Gnoll/Worgen-Like

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Ogre

• Goblin

• Elven

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Demon

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Skeleton

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
*Bump*

Finished the Prologue today (Finally). I think I can get a good start (maybe finish?) on Chapter 1. My personal deadline is this Friday, but I dont think it will take that long now that I'm almost on break and have shortened days of school.

Level 12
Merry Christmas!

CAPTER 1 INFORMATION

Loading Screen Quote:
"Sail the seas in search of glory, but remember, glory is not victory. Many believe victories are made in war, but what do you believe serves the people more? War, or inventions?" -King Kasakraz, before the Sabarvacht and Outcropian Civil war.

Journal Description: I can hardly hear myself think over the cheers of the soldiers, the cries of the children. Today might be the day of death for ol' Jewel. Me and the Crown Sail Navy Ressepian Ship III are sailing to the bloodlust, the gore. The city of Amiyesh, an island on the outskirts of Keisworth. Dear gods, I hope this isn't suicide. King Kasakraz II is going insane, killing everybody. I hope this isn't a trap, gods I do. The other ships, they're gone. Only my ship and that sea dog's, Liathin. The others disappeared in the fog, the eerie fog... we found their ships sailing empty. Somethings gone wrong, first the fog, then the sun fell out of the sky! Yes directly out of it! Hope it ain't one of those eclipse's my Grandpa Malian told me about. I remember his exact words being "If ye ever run into one of these eclipses, then they'll poke yer eye out!" Too bad he went insane after losing his eye in the dark. Anyways, back to King Kasakraz II being insane. He started wars when he was young, of course, but he just guaranteed the continent would hate us! The Dwarves even, and they have gunpowder and rockets! Damn bastards. I think they're selling it to the goblins. The Dra'Gawls have been silent lately... gods I hope its because of the southern nations. The only thing I know for certain, High Priest Bezct, King Kasakraz II, and the High Admiral Suputakh have come to civil war, Bezct winning the civilian's side, the King winning the soldier's side and Suputahk hiring pirates and paying his actual sailors less. Kasakraz is insane. Suputakh is insane. Bezct is on the verge of unleashing hell upon our empire. Who isn't insane?

Level 12
*bump*

EDIT: Now, all major map updates will be presented next to our banner. So if your skimming through the sections to see updates, look for our banner, which looks like this
150541-albums2277-picture39987.png

Last edited:
Level 12
WE STILL NEED: an Object Editor, Modelers/Animators/Skinners, and minor lore-creators.

I've decided to put together a little overview, it also helped me see how long this project might take. This is what I plan:

Type: Campaign
Priority: #1
Name: Remnants of the North (Probably will change)
Races: The Tribal Ogres/Tauren, The Hellborn Trolls/Goblins, The Broken Beasts, The Humans of Naruuk, Regiment of the Southern Orcs, The Shadow Alliance
Playable Races: Ogres/Tauren, Humans
Possibly Playable: All Other
Description: The Northern kigndoms of Keisworth, a land of blood, war, light, and beauty. Shall it be known that upon this age, the Kingdom of Naruuk, Jewel of the land, conquered the entire continent? No. As the ogre wars wage on, the Naruukina Expansionist forces invade their lands, forcing them to ally or die. The goblins, a newly discovered force are unearthed below dwarvern hammers, and the beasts are falling under one single race. Soon, a new foe will arise, and the battered Naruuk will bear a new name... a new name of shame as the Jewel's capital burns and the jewel of the entire world collapses. The Shattered Kingdoms of the north, useless and destroyed, will now have to retreat to a new land. Or give in and die.

Priority: #2
Name: The Shards of Destruction (Likely to change)
Races: Human, Darkened Human, Skeleton, Demon, Revenant/Shade
Playable Races: Human, Darkened Human
Possibly Playable: All Others
Description: As the north collapses, the south is about to fight a war. On a small island lies the key to the world's fate - The Vortex. The Vortex is neutral, and must either be activated or sealed. The cultist nation Lesthadiir seeks to activate the wretched portal, the last of its kind and their last chance to free the world within. The holy nation Althraxia, a great empire seeks to close it. The 2 great empires clash, but what do the surrounding nations choose to do? Will they continue their war or aid in this epic battle? When the cultists activate the portal and all hell becomes unleashed, Althraxia must enter it itself and destroy the demons at hand - or lose the entire world.

Priority: #3
Name: The Death of Us All (Probably will change)
Races: All
Playable Races: Not Decided
Possibly Playable: Not Decided
Description: As the north falls to the shadow, and the south is locked in its epic war, the great nation of Ire and the Northern Kingdoms are stuck. Literally, stuck. They do not know what to do, and have paused all of their wars. As the shadow descends south and the war is being lost, all hell is unleashed. But how will it all end?

Type: RPG
Priority: Last
Name: The Derimian Project ORPG (Probably will change)
Races: Not yet decided.
Playable Races: Not yet decided.
Possibly Playable: Not yet decided.
Description: Not yet known.

Be happy to know which one your looking forward to most!
I've begun uploading most of the files in the project to this album, so you can see more recent things here soon.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4138&addgroup=1#page1

Priority: 4
Name: Tides of Damnation (Probably will change)
Races: Car'Sari, Berivin, Kunteki (Probably will change)
Playable Races: Futuristic, not yet decided.
Description: After the Anicent Ruins Wars, the world was battered. The Derimian isles were corrupted, but the Unholy Depths ravaged and destroyed. The north was aswell corrupted, but had lost the war in the Northern Territories. It was then that an unknown race burst out of deep space and dropped Suicide Probes, blowing the planet into smithereens. 13800 years later, the human-like Car'Sari, the orc-like Berivin, and the race that once blew hell to the planet are at war. As the Car'Sari assault Berivin outposts, the ancient race known as Kunteki are revealed to them. As the Berivin combine for one final push against the Kunteki, the Car'Sari must make a choice. Destroy the Berivin and risk the Kunteki's rebirth, or lose their own war.

Last edited:
Level 12
Regarding the futuristic one, yes it will be created. Also, if somehow Warcraft IV is created dyring this period the followingp rojects will be created on their, unless it is unpopular. The futuristic one, nor any of the others will be on Starcraft II.

Now, for those interested in the future one, a new message has arrived from homebase headquarters.

*INTERCEPTED MESSAGE FROM BERIVIN FLEET*
"We cannot focus until the Car'Sari threat has been destroyed, mighty -"
"Quiet Courtmarshal, if we focus on the Car'Sari the Kunteki will get their weaponry in place and we won't exist!"
"The Car'Sari are at our doorsteps destroying the south! We'll die either ways!"
"It is not an honorable death to the Car'Sari. They continue their petty war, Courtmarshal"
"Aye, Ravenix, but we must bring this into thought -"
"Unacceptable Courtmarshal, now. Prepare for core-diffusion. We're going into deep space"
*INTERCEPTION OVER*
"What do you think of it General Astrian?"
"Send in the fleet. Ravenix can't get away."
"But Astrian... they're fighting some enemy we don't even know about - one that could kill us all!"
"I'll inform Lord Vhadrr of this, you are to assault Ravenix in deep space."
"Very well General..."

That night, Lieutenant Manthrige and the entire fleet of the Halecore sector decended into deepspace, Sector Unnamed 49. They lost communication near the APOC Black Hole and were never seen from again. The only evidence was 3 of the spaceships, Melchoir, Sivix, and Balthazar, returning unmanned to headquarters. They contained strange ndoes, and when investigated, blew half the planet into pieces. General Astrian fled back to Earth, witnessing the first human sight of Kunteki technology. Ravenix returned to Kalore unharmed, along with his crew, and continued his war against the Kunteki.

ALSO: The 3 races mentioned are not the only ones. Theres are 5 different types of races (so far)

Defensive - Might still carry medieval weapons, but good with armor and bullet-proof equipment.
Recommended For: Non-rushing players. The defensives are best used when upgraded to full potential and in large numbers and strategy. Difficulty (1-5) 4.

Offensive - Might carry lacking armor, but definately has bullets and modern tech.
Recommended For: Non-rushing players. The offensives are best used when upgrade to full potential and their spells. Difficulty (1-5) 2.

Sacrificial - Armor and weapons varied, must sacrifice weaker units to create stronger ones.
Recommended For: Non-rushing players. The sacrificials are best used when sacrficied fully, and can be invincible. Difficulty is based on how much defenses the faction has, and how patient the player is. Difficulty (1-5) 2 or 5.

Hunters - Armor and weapons varied, very strong weapons but usually lacking armor/units/upgrades/spells.
Recommended For: Rushing players. The hunters are best used on hit-and-run tactics, must use strategy, and have high weaknesses and strengths. Diffculty (1-5) 2.

Counter-Blades - Armor and weapons varied, have a counter unit for each other offensive. Are useless against another counter-blade.
Recommended For: Rushing or Patient players. The counter-blades are best for countering other race's tactics and need good strategy. Difficulty (1-5) either 1 or 5.

THIS IS ONLY FOR FUTURISTIC. The first campaign's first mission is 60% complete :D

EDIT: PICTURES

Attachments

• Battlegrounds.jpg
    Battlegrounds.jpg
    758.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Clan Encampment.jpg
    Clan Encampment.jpg
    804.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Entire Map With Labels.jpg
    Entire Map With Labels.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 189
  • Entire Map.jpg
    Entire Map.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 194
  • Human Encampment.jpg
    Human Encampment.jpg
    623.4 KB · Views: 224
  • Ogre Encampment (2).jpg
    Ogre Encampment (2).jpg
    830 KB · Views: 583
  • Ogre Encampment (3).jpg
    Ogre Encampment (3).jpg
    680.3 KB · Views: 465
  • Ogre Encampment.jpg
    Ogre Encampment.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 1,496
  • Ogre Hill.jpg
    Ogre Hill.jpg
    735.8 KB · Views: 241
  • Ragestone Path.jpg
    Ragestone Path.jpg
    871.2 KB · Views: 192
  • The Twisting Path.jpg
    The Twisting Path.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Level 12
Goal today: Finish Chapter 1.

EDIT: It has been done. I'm thinking about posting the prologue and chapter 1 into this thread so I can immediately fix bugs/glitches. It is of course easy to overlook these since I know exactly what is about to happen in the campaign (and is boring for me to go through it 50 times knowing the end already to test out glitches)

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Level 12
All we need currently is an object editor to balance out the races (my weakness)

Then the first chapter will be playable!
Working on the second chapter now.

Level 12
For some reason chapter 1 won't open, and its not because of the triggers or variables (deleted them all and it stillw ouldnt open so I undid)
Don't see why else though, havnt passed any limits (Plus im using JNPG), and imported files is 11,000 but its a campaign so that shouldn't effect it. Any ideas?

Level 12
The edit button doesn't bump my post through 3 pages of map threads.

CHAPTER I DESCRIPTION: A New Threat
----------------------------
You control Klaanright Bloodaxe, an ogre leader, in his quest to discover what the humans are doing in the ogre territories. On the way, you massacre an encampment of self-proclaimed Genesis Expedition and ransack Stronghold Blackhorn of the Klaanright Horncaller. Upon destroying Stronghold Blackhorn you will be meeted by another self-proclaimed Dreadnought Expedition, and they tell you of Genesis and the Union of Assault.

Genesis Expedition - Massacring ogres to gain control of ogre lands

Dreadnought Expedition - Massacring Stronghold Blackhorn as it stands in their way of "gaining ogre allies." Real intentions not revealed.

Union of Assault Expedition - Massacring ogres, Genesis, and Dreadnought in their unknown quest.

CHAPTER II DESCRIPTION: Swatting Flies
----------------------------
You control Klaanright Bloodaxe who is spread across the map with 3 encampments. The one in the northwest will immediately fall under attack by Reignburrow units, and there isn't anything you can do about it. Your troops cannot even be evacuated due to the Genesis forces on the other side. The one one in this middle of the map can however be evacuated, but it is not recommended as evacuating them will make the Genesis army attack the camp stronger, and Dreadnought cannot destroy ALL of them. Behind this camp is Dreadnought, so you could draw back your forces there. The third one is the smallest, holding only Feasting Halls, 3 Slaughterhouses, and a basic unit-creation building. It also has the largest army. It is the only camp with no gold or workers however. It is also the only one that will survive the attack. Klaanright Bloodaxe is here, so don't get him killed. When the Batterthorn Klaan is defeated you will advance to the Genesis Camp on the same plateau, eliminate it, and gain 3 Dreadnought units, giving you vision of their main base and a base with gold youc an expand to - though you still dont have workers. You should have enough units that have survived - and now 2 healers, to get your free workers. You cannot train workers in this mission though, so you'll have to be careful and liberate them from Genesis camps. Each mini-camp (excluding the first one) will give you 3 workers, and their main camp will give you 5. Once all camps are destroyed you will get another whopping 7. If all your workers die, but you've destroyed all Genesis camps you can call in a caravan from the south to send in 1 worker from the the new ability on your Feasting Halls or Tribal Hold. You can buy more workers then 1 for 10g, increasing with an increment of 10 each time you buy it, however the first one will always be free if you have no workers. The Klaans are easy to kill with a decent army as well as Genesis. You might even kill them before the Union of Assault Faith Regiment enters the game. They are slightly harder to kill, and will pose a great threat if you do not attack IMMEDIATELY, as they have upgraded their town well since isolation from the start of the game.

Genesis Expedition - Still massacring those ogres

Dreadnought Expedition - Aiding you in destroying the ogre klaans.

UoAFR - Unknown purpose, massacring Genesis and Dreadnought

Klaanrights - Fighting for survival

INTERLUDE

CHAPTER III DESCRIPTION: (Likely to change the mission, just something I brainstormed): Lifting the Shroud of Secrets
Klaanright Bloodaxe has gained control of the Champion Klaans, the lesser Klaans are confused, and the greater Klaans are even building up there army - Now its time for the ogres to fulfill their part of the deal. You will get to control Jonathan Blunt in this mission, and he is a very skilled hero. However, this mission is no joke. The Union of Assault Truth Regiment and The Union of Assault Blade Regiment ill be battering you from all sides, and your main objective is to Infiltrate the Genesis main encampment in the Ogre Lands, also no joke, this isn't like the Genesis camps you've seen before. You should rush this mission, if you wait too long, Klaanright Zor'Talis will come, and he is definately no joke. You have 45 minutes. There are 2 ways to complete the mission, that is either destroying Genesis Base or stand your ground against all forces for 45 minutes, then stand your ground against Zor'Talis long enough so that Klaanright Maythrian (Yes, the same one from the first mission has become leader of a minor Klaan), can come from the flanks of Genesis and wipe them out himself. The other way is to kill Zor'Talis and the Union of Assault Regiments (offering mission B next.) You have to kill Zor'Talis in under 15 minutes, probably 10 if you want his army to be weakened. Maythrian will come in 60 minutes into the game and ruin mission B for you. Only Zor'Talis needs to die, not his base. When Zor'Talis dies, the ogres will gain control of his Klaan and nobody will stand in their way - not even Dreadnought, who had to waste all their forces on assaulting one of the Genesis main bases without you. It will affect your next mission, with them having only 25% of their forces. If you unlock mission A, Zor'Talis will retreat, and you will have to kill him in Chaptr IV.

NOTE: The following are likely to change.

CHAPTER IV A (Genesis Destruction) DESCRIPTION: One Final Push
With Genesis destroyed, Klaanright Bloodaxe is prepared for the final push against the Chosen Klaanrights. Once these KLaanrights fall, then only The Beast Klaan will stand in his way, and in the way of unifying the ogres into one nation. You will control Bloodaxe, Jonathan Blunt, and an Ogre Honorguard in your quest. You will not start with a base, but with rather a large army. Theres are 7 bases on the map. 2 Klaanrights, 1 Union of Assault Battle Regiment, a Genesis Camp, and a Shadow Alliance base as your enemies and a Dreadnought Base, and an AI Controlled Klaanright base as your allies. Your mission is not to defeat the camps. You are to hold out from enemy Klaanright attacks for 10 minutes, before the strange race comes and incinerates them. Once the bases are incinerated, you will have 5 minutes to build your base up again before Genesis begins attacking you. You have to destroy Genesis. When Genesis falls, you will recieve 3 powerful Arcanites. To win the mission, bring the 3 arcanites to the beacon in the Shadow Alliance's base. If you wait, then in the next 10 minutes Shadow Alliance will morph the UoABR into theirs, lose defensive buildings, and make you a clear path to the beacon.

CHAPTER IV B (Klaanright Destruction) DESCRIPTION: Impossible Odds
With Genesis destroyed by the Dreadnought forces, Dreadnought is battered. You will control Bloodaxe, Jonathan Blunt, and an Ogre Honorguard. You will not start with a base or Jonathan and the Honorguard, but with rather a large army. Theres are 3 bases you can construct your main base in, but to win you have to construct a base in all of them. When you construct your first base, there will be no way out for your units due to a strange magical power. Your enemies are the same as in A. Soon you will be bombarded from Union of Assault Battle Regiment heavy air forces, and you hardly have AA. If you survive for 10 minutes, you will recieve a new expedition force which can choose another one of the bases. The Ogre Honorguard will arrive with this force. Build in a second base, and the same magicall aura will surround it. The bases will not be connected. Depending on the base you chose, you will either be attacked by air drop units from Genesis or be attacked by Shadow Alliance through portals. Another 10 minutes in, if both your bases are alive and all heroes in check, Jonathan will arrive with the last expedition - humans! Yes, you get to control humans. This army will be completely weak and outnumbered, and will take the last base. Another 10 minutes in, Shadow Alliance will morph the UoABR into one of their own bases, and lose all defensive structures. You still can't do anything due to magic. Survive another 2 minutes to be introduced to 3 Arcanites. Bring the Arcanites to the Shadow Alliance's base for victory.

CHAPTER V DESCRIPTION: Destruction Approaches
In this mission, you have no base. You control 2 Arcanites and, Akrutar, an Arcanite Construct melded when the Arcanites destroyed the Shadow Alliance's base. You don't have long before all of your forces will be incinerated. On the map, there are 2 Shadow Alliance bases, and an "Aralach's Alliance" base. You Arcanites are very powerful units when near Akrutar, but they are very weak, so be careful. If you explore the entire map quickly, you can gain a total of 9 Arcanites, 2 Arcanite Constructs, and Akrutar. Your objective is to kill Aralach, the leader of the Shadow Alliance. The 2 Shadow Alliance bases, Sorrow and Dread, are guarding Aralach's base. They are heavily guarded, but Akrutar is extremely powerful. Sorrow is a master at defense, and all their units have a +15 armor bonus. Dread is a master at offense, and all their units have a +20 damage bonus. Aralach control 3 Dark Pools, giving his units a +50% attack and movement speed bonus each. To destroy Sorrow and Dread's bonuses, however, you will have to slay the "Dweller Kin" units. There are 5 in each base, each giving either 3 armor or 4 damage. Destroy all 3 bases then enter the "Nightmare Realm Portal" before 45 minutes are up, or you will be incinerated by the unknown and sinister race called the Kun'Teki.

INTERLUDE

CHAPTER VI DESCRIPTION: All Hail the Villain
You get to control Aran Mutheli, in one of the first Shadow Alliance missions. Your objective? Reach the village of Sal Am'Relhkar before the Arcanites can bring it resources. You have 4 small, scattered bases, which will be annihalated in due time. You don't have to keep them alive, but you do need an army. There are 3 enemy factions here. Union of Assault Flames Brigade will be destroying your 4 small bases, advbancing each 5 minutes onto the next one. This gives us 20 minutes to build up an army before our last base falls. While this is going on, Arcanites are moving undetected with the Union of Assault. The last faction is Genesis, and they occupy Sal Am'Relhkar. They are weak, but aftter 30 minutes, the Arcanites will arrive. There are also a few scattered camps that are in your way. When you finally arrive at the base. kill Genesis and it's Civilians, and bring Sal Am'Relhkar to the beacon, Aralach will arrive with an army and take out the Union of Assault. Destroy the Arcanites and it is mission complete.

CHAPTER VII DESCRIPTION: Like Pigs to the Slaughter
At the start of the mission, you have 3 scattered bases, all controlled by you. They make a half-circle around another base - Aralach's. He is completely weak and vulnerable to enemy attacks, as it is just a small base. Once again you have Aran Mutheli, but later in the mission you will get to control Aralach's Puppet, one Sir Henry Calbriz. So good news? Your dark-magic based units have a light magic hero - a deadly combination. Basically in this mission, the Shadow Alliance has figured out that Arcanite Constructs are created by using one Arcanite and one Dark Arcanite to morph them. And, once again, you are ehavily outnumbered and destined to lose against your enemies. There are only 4 enemy factions this game. Dreadnought & Primeklaan share one faction, while the other 3 are Genesis (which is finally powerful), Union of Assault Scar Regiment, and a new race, the dwarvern-controlled Dwarvern Company. All your enemies are powerful, but the dwarves are by far the weakest right now. Your objective at the start is to survive 30 minutes of pure hell. Union of Assault will indeed start with 50,000 gold and lumber, and immediately build more workers on that while constantly spamming troops. In fact, to the south where UoASR will attack you from, you can expect about 12 units every 2 minutes. In the north is Genesis, who is as powerful with the same ammount of resources. They will only send weak units at the start during this objective, but they will send loads of powerful units in the coming objectives. Last, there are 3 entrances in the middle, with a total of 5 ways the enemy can get in. The middle is where Primeklaan and Dreadnought attack, and they arn't pretty. The dwarves won't attack yet. So, you have to survive 30 minutes, being spammed through 5 entrances and trying to keep Aralach's base alive. Fun. The main problem is that if you have your base under control, air units might find their way and kill Aralach without you noticing. After 30 minutes are up, Aralach's base will be reinforced by 100s of units. 36 come from the south, 36 from the north, and 48 from the west. Your next objective is to destroy the Union of Assault, Genesis, and Dreadnought. Everytime you destroy a base, you will get a mini-cinematic. Killing UoA's base will give you Okar Niekh, their Commander stationed at the base. Killing Genesis will give you Kane Wollask, and killing Primeklaan & Dreadnought will give you Klaanright Bloodaxe and Jonathan Blunt. You cannot control them, but they will become captive by you. Eliminate all 3 bases, and watch Aralach lay waste to the dwarves.

BONUS MISSION DESCRIPTION: Minds Don't Matter
In this mission you control Aran Mutheli, Okar Niekh, Kane Wollask, Primeklaan Bloodaxe, Jonathan Blunt, Primeklaan's Honorguard, and Primeklaan's Bannercarrier. They are all heroes, and none of them can die. Lets get to know everybody. You already know Aran, Bloodaxe, Blunt, and Honorguard. The Bannercarrier will give your heroes all sorts of aura, and is a melee attacker. Okar Niekh is a gunman with a ranged weapon, dealing loads of damage with a slow attack speed and spells that add stats to him or his allies. Kane can be played two ways. He can be a mage or non-damage dealing tank. He can choose 4 from 8 spells, added into seperate spellbooks. One of the spellbooks is Magic Offense. This has spells like firebolt, lightning strike, etc. The other is Magic Defense, making Kane himself stone, and taunting units aswell as healing himself constantly and being indestructible. They do not target others. Your basic goal in this mission is to stop a common enemy - the Kun'Teki, for the captured men's freedom. You are on an alien vehicle as you start. The Kun'Teki will launch nukes, incineration lasers, and grenades at you. Grenades will deal a small amount of damage to all party members under them, incineration lasers will deal the most. They're all pretty easy to detect, other then Grenades. The nukes are presented with "Nuclear launch detected" 5 seconds before they blow. Lasers are not so easy to detect, but are often possible to avoid as they deal damage only 2 seconds after they appear. Go slowly throughout the mission, there arn't many enemies, and the only enemeis there are are the Kun'Teki's skeleton minions. When you make it to the engine room, there will be your first meeting with Kun'Teki. Kill him and the lasers and nukes will stop. You know grenades? Yah, they arn't controlled, so won't stop. Your way out of the enginer room is through a ceiling vent, where you can finally stop the grenades. There are spider-like beings called Krue Bombers in the vents, take them out. Drop out at the Fusion Room to enable self-destruct and take out another Kun'Teki. You now only have 10 minutes. Quickly proceed to the Solid Core, take the Core Emition Devices, and get out of the vehicle.

INTERLUDE

CHAPTER VIII DESCRIPTION: Last Prayer for Mankind
The bonus mission will not affect the current storyline, it's just for fun.
With the leaders of their major enemies in grasp, The Shadow Alliance is victorious. The Ogres fall apart into their eternal Klaan war once more, Dreadnought falls apart, Genesis is on the brink of destruction, and UoA's purpose is beginning to be revealed. This is the mission we get to eliminate them. Genesis has a weak base, getting reinforcements every minute and huge caravans every 5, with Dreadnought rebellions aiding them in creating a new base every 10. This mission is long and hard. You finally get to control Aralach as a hero for half the mission. You have 3 allies, with 7 bases. Shadow Alliance Onslaught, Massacre, and Destruction. Each base is weak and provides your base and your allies with a special ability. Onslaught gives damage, Massacre health, and Destruction armor. Your own base supplies extra mana, and its completely useful. Your main unit here is the Dark Arcanites, and you should use them to full potential. This is also the Union of Assault's last stand (though there is a surprise at the end.) The Union of Assault, Operation Hellfire, and Strike Force: SANDMAN are all part of the UoA. Operation Hellfire has retrieved a weapon from a Kun'Teki crash site and will bomb your base with it. Strike Force: SANDMAN has insane offense but low defense if the weapon is destroyed, as Hellfire protects it most. Last there is the UoA HQ, and its not any easier. When you break into it's inner cloister, the Kun'Teki will land and aid them. The Kun'Teki will bring 2 Incineration Devices into the UoA Inner Cloister, 3 at their own base and a Gas Silo. The Gas Silo is heavily defended, and will take out any men that you send at it. Your base will be completely destroyed by the enemy in seconds. You still have to take out the UoA. Once the Inner Cloister falls, the Kun'Teki will flee. Bring Aralach to the Gas Silo in 1 minute, 30 seconds and capture it, or just watch the battlefield as your enemies run away. The UoA will indeed appear later, but they are no longer on this world. As we batter the Naruukian Expeditions, The east is being pelted by more of our forces and the orcs and beast races, along with the dwarves destroy its gates. Naruuk becomes The Ruined Kingdom, under the Prince Kallis Uradon, and continues to fight the shadow in guerilla warfare.

Chapter IX DESCRPITION: Sons With a Broken Spine
The Shadow Alliance's control is over. And, finallly, at level 9 you get to use the Orcs and Beast Races. Whats missing? The Dwarves. Don't worry, they'll appear soon. In this mission you control Gratholt Singestriker of the Dra'Gawl Clan. You have been scattered throughout the land by the Groswoln Clan's forces and as Singestriker you must unite yourself once more. Orc units are relatively strong, but remember the Groswoln also has them. This part of the storyline is more rushed then the others, so hopefully you catch on fast. In this mission you will find Orc Units, Hunters, Beast Units, and The Ruined Kingdom's refugees. You start with a small group, but your hero is strong. Proceed up the mountainous path, looking through the blizzard for allied units. There might be some Hunters or Bandits from the Ruined Kingdom along the path. Kill them carefully, you wont get many units. You will soon find Dra'Grawliathan Starseeker and his group. You are then presented with a map os 3 visible small bases and a larger one. One is a Human camp, 2 are orc, and the large on is a Beast camp. Kill the 3 small bases then proceed to the large one. Aid the Groswoln Clan in killing the beasts, and you are allied.

Chapter X DESCRIPTION: Honor, Trust, and Treachery
You control the orcs again. Your allies, the Groswoln Clan, have a base established. You can't. In fact, playing as the orcs, you hardly ever will. You have limited toop sagain and you have to destroy 7 enemy bases. You should attack with your allies and help defend them. Stay with their healers. The first 5 bases are small and controlled by beasts. One of the large ones is a beast camp and the other is a Shadow Alliance camp. Kill all beast camps on the map and advance on the Shadow Alliance. You will gain Groswoln's remaining forces and are told to assassinate him for betrayal. He has new units in his base, but lay siege to it, kill him, and win.

Chapter XI DESCRIPTION: Children of the Earth
You control the orcs, and... you get to build! Surprisingly or not, something is amiss. A strange magic has come up, and the orcs are investigating it. There are 4 factions here. The Arcanites, The Beasts, The Birdmen, and the Shadow Alliance. As you build up your base, you get a transmission that the Shadow Alliance's power is fading and that they are being overcome. The beasts ally you, and the path between your bases is open from the magics. You'll also learn that Arcanites are behind the magic, but not the fall of the Shadow Alliance. You can move some of your mages and flying units past the barriers and kill the Arcanites, but that just leaves a path open into your base - so be ready. When you destroy some of the Arcanites and the Beasts begin attacking the Shadow Alliance base, you'll get another transmission. It will show bird-like humanoids destroying the Shadow Alliance army. Move carefully to take out the birdmen and let the Beasts handle the Shadow Alliance base. You get a final transmission from a bird-man insulting you, and then you continue on.

Chapter XII DESCRIPTION: March of Talonclaw
You control the beasts, and you will find scattered orc camps so you may play as both. There are only 2 factions here (other then orcs). The Birdmen and Ogres. The Birdmen are almost invincible from your point, so dont waste your troops. Gather all the orc camps and keep them defended. When you have them all, move your troops to the Ogre base. Kill the human in the ogre base, Administrator Randrith. The ogres will become neutral in the section. Move north and kill the second human in the ogre base, Administrator Sal'Reeven. Move east and kill the third human in the ogre base, Administrator Su'Taal Shinigami. When the whole base is neutral, move to the center and find an ogre known as Syndicate Ku'Ragnin. Kill him quick, then the ogres will be your allies. They will deal significant damage to the birdmen's east entrance and draw their troops away. Batter the south, timing you rattacks with the ogre's. Destroy all buildings an a new section will be revealed to you filled with 4 Birdmen and Mu'Thalian Talonclaw. Enter the area with a strong army and watch Talonclaw retreat. You will then be presented with Aralach, who wishes the Shadow Alliance ally with you. Watch him run away from your troops as you disagree.

Chapter XIII DESCRIPTION: The Battle of Bethinghem

Attachments

• Entire Map Labeled.jpg
    Entire Map Labeled.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Basic Layout Chapter V.jpg
    Basic Layout Chapter V.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Level 12
Once again I do not have any access to the World Editor for a while. I've taken this time to write down the overviews. Though there are 12 missions for the first campaign planned out, I'm working on 2 and 3. With that I bring you informatoin about the ORPG (if its ever made)

The ORPG takes place at the same time as the campaigns, so it's a little hard to make the events chronological. Instead, all events are happening at the same times. Special features this ORPG will include are:

• Hundreds of towns and outposts, along with about 20 capitol cities involving the entire world of Derimia.
  • Many betas due to this
  • Hundreds of items and equipment
  • A huge playable world on multiple maps (Save/Load compatible between each)
  • Thousands of quests and interactions, including many dungeons and raid points.
  • A custom class-creation system, involving hundreds of classes to make you completely different from other players. This will be:
    1. Classes will change based on weapons.
    2. Classes will change based on spells.
    3. Classes will change based on quest completion.
    4. Classes will change based on experience
    5. Classes will change based on events.
  • Class tiers
  • The entire world of Derimia and it's races, from the Ogre Lands, to the Dwarvern Mountains, to the Demons.
  • A group of 5-6 maps, one each for:
    1. Keisworth Tip
    2. The Northern Territories
    3. The Iretherian Mainland
    4. The Derimian Isles
    5. The Unholy Depths
    6. The Kun'Teki Wasteland
  • Each area will have its own unique items, quests, people, spell, enemies, environment, and history
  • Choose who you side with with the epic PVP system which designates PVP battles based on the player's faction
  • Ally players from the opposing faction to help you in quests in the game mode Single Stand.
  • Multiple game modes, all allowing the same Save/Load codes.
    1. Single Stand (All Allied)
    2. Bloodied Battles (PvP allowed between factions)
    3. Our Darkest Days (PvP Enforces between factions)
    4. Stand Alone (1-4 Players + AI Henchmen combat.)

Last edited:
Level 12
Sounds awesome, you might wanna merge those posts though, hope to help out any way I can:)

Good idea...
Right now the best way ot help out is ot make this thread more active. Also, with the new main page, all the updates I have posted will be available to you through it.

WE DESPERATELY REQUIRE AN OBJECT EDITOR

Last edited:
Level 12
Very well, anything helps. You are experienced in it with balancing and things like that right? Object Editor, though it seems easy, is one of my only weaknesses.

Also, does anybody know of a free program I could create/edit a video of the campaign in?

Also while working on my campaign, which will be the priority, I will work on the multiplayer mini-RPG scenario "Tales of the Talon."

Last edited:
Level 12
Sorry to say, but this thread ma go inactive for a while. I'm helping "lich king -.-" terrain his map, and schools taking up a lot of my time. I'll try to work as hard as I can when I come back, but give me a couple weeks D:

Level 12
Still on my time off for about another week and a half. Finishing some things up for lich king and then taking a breakf rom WE.

Status
Not open for further replies.