• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Demon Stone

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Demon Lord Deumus is corrupting the land, you must seek and kill him but before you do, seek the Demon Stone otherwise you dont have a chance!

- this map is very hard at the end because the last boss peaked at level 100.
- survival, rpg, and team work is the theme of this map.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THIS MAP, JUST GIVE COMMENTS AND ADVICE ON HOW TO IMPROVE IT...ANY HELP WILL DO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH PEOPLE!!!

Keywords:
survival, rpg, defense, dota, human, orc, undead, night, elf, arena, melee, offense, strategy, hero, altered
Contents

The Demon Stone (Map)

Reviews
12:28, 12th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
I don't give a damn if this map has a preview image or description IF THE MAP IS GOOD ( That's how I think )

I liked the plot, it was really well made and was perfect. I liked how everything was arranged, still there were some problems:

1) There are a whole 10 minutes where you fight nothing but Satyrs which drop no items and give the least experience.
2) Terraining is bad, but as you said..you're not an expert terrainer so you should seek help from one to help you with the terraining.
3) Creeps that require to be cleared at the forest section don't drop a single item.

Things you should do.
1) Add some dropable items to the creeps if you can.
2) You could get help from some terrainer.
3) You could do many things such as: Improve Description / Add Screenshots / Import custom models / spells / icons / music to attract viewers ( OPTIONAL )
4) Improve the gameplay.

Rating this map 3/5 until updated.

Level 8
You should use BB Codes to improve your description, it's more eye-catching :grin:

Anyway, I spotted some typos, and you should fix Daemus' selection scale. Not gonna say much more, since it looks like your other map, and basically the same things should be fixed and the same suggestions. You should also make creeps drop some items so it'd be more fun. But in terms of originality, it's great, 3/5

Level 29
I don't give a damn if this map has a preview image or description IF THE MAP IS GOOD ( That's how I think )

I liked the plot, it was really well made and was perfect. I liked how everything was arranged, still there were some problems:

1) There are a whole 10 minutes where you fight nothing but Satyrs which drop no items and give the least experience.
2) Terraining is bad, but as you said..you're not an expert terrainer so you should seek help from one to help you with the terraining.
3) Creeps that require to be cleared at the forest section don't drop a single item.

Things you should do.
1) Add some dropable items to the creeps if you can.
2) You could get help from some terrainer.
3) You could do many things such as: Improve Description / Add Screenshots / Import custom models / spells / icons / music to attract viewers ( OPTIONAL )
4) Improve the gameplay.

Rating this map 3/5 until updated.

as, usual, mr Zenonoth, thank you very much for you comment, i will do what you said, i will update this as soon as i have time...

Level 29
You should use BB Codes to improve your description, it's more eye-catching :grin:

Anyway, I spotted some typos, and you should fix Daemus' selection scale. Not gonna say much more, since it looks like your other map, and basically the same things should be fixed and the same suggestions. You should also make creeps drop some items so it'd be more fun. But in terms of originality, it's great, 3/5

thank you blacknight, i will do some changes/updates in the future...