• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Defender War 1.08

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Defender War: Originally called Warcraft War, changed due to it having such an unoriginal name.

Originally only found on my website, Defender War now migrates to Hive Workshop! Updates here will be much less frequent however, only stable builds will be published on The Hive Workshop. Any Beta or Dev builds can be found at my website.

Goal: To kill the enemy king before the enemy kills yours!

Features: 4 Epic Gamemodes:

Standard: Riflemen and Heroes fight against Riflemen and Heroes. Not much special.
Peasants Strike Back: Peasants team up with Heroes to take on Peasants and heroes. Note: Peasants are extremely Overpowered.
Super-Sudden Death: Gain a near infinite supply of gold and increases hero XP rate by a lot. Same as standard mode other than that.
Folks Need Heroes Mode: Only Heroes, no units involved! The most difficult gamemode by far.

Though this may seem easy at first glance, don't be fooled! The towers make penetrating another base near impossible! Good luck!

Standard: No command is needed. To choose a hero, type /hero (s/i/a(Strength/Intelligence/Agility, choose which main attribute you want, each hero has different skills based on their main attribute.)) Riflemen spawn at a rate of 5 units per 30 seconds at your base.

Peasants Strike Back: Host type /psb at game start. Hero selection is same as standard. Peasants spawn at a rate of 3 units per 30 seconds at your base.

Super-Sudden Death: Host type /ssd at game start. Hero selection and riflemen spawn rate is same as standard. Start with extra gold and improved XP rate.

Folks Need Heroes: Host type /fnh at game start. Hero selection is same as normal. No spawns appear at your base.

NOTE: In Standard, Super-Sudden Death, and Peasants Strike Back mode, destroying an opposing user's base will halt their unit production!

Don't worry, screenshots and a video of the newest update are coming soon! Hang in there please, don't lose hope in me yet!

Keywords:
Defender, War, Guns, Tower, Defense, Military, Commander
Contents

The Defender War 1.08 (Map)

Reviews
19:40, 26th Apr 2013 Orcnet: the gameplay is simply made and not enjoyable, not sure how I can move out my 3 marine-like heroes in the fight since there stuck in some stone wall or something, has no any instructions in the quest menu by means of game...

M

19:40, 26th Apr 2013
Orcnet: the gameplay is simply made and not enjoyable, not sure how I can move out my 3 marine-like heroes in the fight since there stuck in some stone wall or something, has no any instructions in the quest menu by means of game use, changelogs, updates, or any credits. any else this map needs to be back in the work in progress to improve and get a better feed back by means of redirecting it in the Map Development thread

i'd recommend a better description or your map here.
also i have no idea how to play this game when reading this, i could be like catle wars, normal warcraft or just 3 on 3 heroes without spawns.
Decripe your map in details. It will really improve its download rate not only due to people wil know what they are downloading but it will also make your map look more interesting and higher skilled.

Level 4
i'd recommend a better description or your map here.
also i have no idea how to play this game when reading this, i could be like catle wars, normal warcraft or just 3 on 3 heroes without spawns.
Decripe your map in details. It will really improve its download rate not only due to people wil know what they are downloading but it will also make your map look more interesting and higher skilled.

Sounds good, I'll work on that ASAP.

Level 30
the gameplay is simply made and not enjoyable, not sure how I can move out my 3 marine-like heroes in the fight since there stuck in some stone wall or something, has no any instructions in the quest menu by means of game use, changelogs, updates, or any credits. any else this map needs to be back in the work in progress to improve and get a better feed back by means of redirecting it in the Map Development thread

Level 4
the gameplay is simply made and not enjoyable, not sure how I can move out my 3 marine-like heroes in the fight since there stuck in some stone wall or something, has no any instructions in the quest menu by means of game use, changelogs, updates, or any credits. any else this map needs to be back in the work in progress to improve and get a better feed back by means of redirecting it in the Map Development thread

I do have to point one thing out to you(Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just saying it) But in the tutorial section of this post, it states how you can select a Hero. Other than that, I don't have any issues with anything you've just stated, other than the credits, since I designed this map all alone.

EDIT----------
Also, how can you move the topic to another section? I apologize if I seem ignorant, I just don't know how to do a lot of stuff on here yet.

Last edited: