• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Daily Peon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
4330_2.png

Level 10
Well the territories surrounding the capital is mostly Falmir controlled, this Barad-dur of yours which already sounds a bit weird to me needs to be constructed a bit far away to avoid being zerged by Falmir soldiers during its construction.

Though our fellow GM Vel can assist you further when he is available.

Level 21
Doesn't Falmir officially control whole Corinth continent with exception of rocky wastes which have orcs in it and depends how you look at situation in Northern Glades which lacks civilization. And indeed would be hard to have Big Evil tower that close to capital and expect no army knocking at the door. And yes falmir army has way dealing with rouge magic users, that why magic practitioners aren't public anyway.

Well I am not sure if we measurement for OP scale, its just either appears too powerful or not. Guess idea was to start modest and climb up as you go. Most important is though rule #8.

Level 19
I want to, but there are so many pictures - so much lore that I have missed, and it makes it difficult to interact with other players. I already red through a lot of pictures once, not sure I'll do it a second time :l

By the way, in case anyone wants to, I give full permission to use my characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.