• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Cursed Islands ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
[ORPG]The Cursed Islands ORPG

The Cursed Islands ORPG is the second RPG that I have made.
It is not finished yet.
I don't have enough time to wright more information about it right now.

Please test it and give me feedback.
I am looking forward for your suggestions.

Check my forum for more info.

Attachments

• The Cursed Islands ORPG 1.07e Beta.w3x
    5.8 MB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Level 2
I tried the map earlier today and had some issues:

1. Didn't understand how the attribute system works.. or it's not working properly..
2. After finishing the wolf quest, I couldn't accept any more quests because my current quest was still in progress, even though I had finished the quest.
3. There were not enough items.. compared to Nickba's ORPG I the gnolls dropped only helm and armor, and not gloves and shoes..
4. Also didn't like the fact that you couldn't pick up items that your class cannot wear. Hard to make any money if you can't sell the items you get from killing the creeps.

I'll post if I remember any other issues..

Level 7
I tried the map earlier today and had some issues:

1. Didn't understand how the attribute system works.. or it's not working properly..
2. After finishing the wolf quest, I couldn't accept any more quests because my current quest was still in progress, even though I had finished the quest.
3. There were not enough items.. compared to Nickba's ORPG I the gnolls dropped only helm and armor, and not gloves and shoes..
4. Also didn't like the fact that you couldn't pick up items that your class cannot wear. Hard to make any money if you can't sell the items you get from killing the creeps.

I'll post if I remember any other issues..

Thank you very much,I will fix the bugs that you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.