• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Crash

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is a simple, very simple, too simple, cinematic map where you see a cube hit earth. Yep, thats it.

Its my first CINEMATIC map so put that as an excuse. Thanks...

Sequels are to come.

EDIT: Fixed it. No need to ask why... But if you do, its because I forgot to put the imported files in.

Keywords:
Cinematic
Contents

The Crash (Map)

Reviews
12:13, 12th Jun 2008 Rui: Approved! Very short duration cinematic with an amazing atmosphere.

M

12:13, 12th Jun 2008
Rui: Approved! Very short duration cinematic with an amazing atmosphere.

Level 17
I make very short cinematics, but alot of sequels... Ya, thats my plan, I don't want my time to be wasted trying to fit alot of things when people can just download a map in a zit.

Space tile can be found somewhere, but I forgot where, so I just stole it from Space Command.

The space tile can be found in other games so don't blame me!

Level 14
Wow...I read the comments and expected a short cinematic...but I did not expect it to be less then a minute. Well...I really can't say anything, if I did this with my Sect of the Holy Mother cinematic it would be...approximately 250 maps instead of 8. My advice, make it longer.