• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crashing Arena 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A hero arena with customizable arena and the custom-made spells and heroes.

To start the game, player 1 is needed in order to select arena. Player 1 will be given permission to customize the arena and some of game elements then hit the button "Select Arena" and type the following mode to start the game.

Modes
- sk [xx] : Speed Killing - score the most to be a winner at the end of time.
- ks [xx] : Killing Score - first player to get the fixed score is a winner.
*** REPLACE [xx] with single or double digit.

Heroes
- Tinker
- Doom Guard
- Rifleman
- Glaive Thrower
- Lich
- Wolf Rider
- Mortar Team
- Mystic Shaman
- Burning Infernal
- Goblin Engineers
- Tormented Soul

Fixes 0.8i to 1.0
- Re-wrote most descriptions to be more understandable.
- Rebalanced Mortar Team skills.
- Rebalanced Burning Infernal skills and now has Crush, Fire Path, Volcanic Skin and Epicenter.
- Rebalanced Goblin Engineers. (mostly mana cost and cooldown)
- Rebalanced Mystic Shaman skills and now has Psychic Ray, Dimensional Teleport, Fake Target and Gravity Break.
- Slightly nerfed Share the Pain(Tormented Soul) cooldown, duration and slow rate but gave him the protection while activating.
- Fire(Riflemen) now has a chance of headshot but increased its mana cost by 1.
- Command Aura(Wolf Rider) now forces remaining wolf to attack the target.
- Slightly decreased Piercing Glaive's damage from 30 to 25.
- Replaced Crystal Ball with Sentry Ward.

Credits go to the owners of Jassnewgenpack, Widgetizer, wc3mapoptimizer and the owner of C4, Detonate icons that were originally made for DotA.

Keywords:
Arena, Hero Arena
Contents

CRASHING ARENA 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
12:12, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: It's hard to get the game starting, to understand what must be done. You should remake the entire beginning, Rejected.

M

12:12, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
It's hard to get the game starting, to understand what must be done. You should remake the entire beginning, Rejected.

Level 2
Did you mean you cannot start the game? well just be the host(player 1), you will be given permission to customize arena and start the game with "Select Arena" button in the Arena Selector's command card and then just type the mode, it should not have any problems.

Level 2
It means you haven't selected game mode. You need to select
1. Arena (by selecting in the unit's command card)
2. Mode (by typing)

When you already hit the "Select Arena" button you must type the game mode to start the game.

Example: Firstly, hit the "Select Arena" button in unit's command card, secondly type "-sk 15" (without quotes) to start the game with Speed Killing mode 15 minutes.

Level 2
I don't know exactly what genre of this map is. It is likely to be Hero Arena, however if you'd come with decent word just tell me so I will fix it right away.

SK mode really does work. I have been playing uncountable times and haven't experienced any bug issues.