• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Cinderfall Frontpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
This ROLEPLAYING group is open for everyone who can bother to make a character introduction and not wreak Hell before I've come and given the opposite of a no-no.
I'll be honest here, and say that I am expecting everyone to follow the proper rules of roleplaying, meaning no shizzle-whizzle (That's not a word), but people that are new to roleplaying / not so experienced with it, are always welcome. As long as they're willing to learn. Dangit.

Apart from the hive rules, that I wouldn't want to follow, but will anyways, I want these things to be followed:

- Don't be an ass towards anyone or neglect their doings, unless it's 100% remove material.
- You are not invincible, get that to your head.
- No, you cannot slice someones head off in your post, isn't that the best thing to do in roleplaying.
- Give people time to respond, unless it takes them years, then you can just kill them off for all that I care.

I guess that is all that I wanted to tell you. Yap.

Members:
  • AlienAtSystem
  • Amargaard
  • Bernkastel
  • David
  • Exoplasma
  • Felipe Gormadoc
  • FinalvsFire
  • golliard
  • Hell_Master
  • Imadori
  • kari0003