• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Burning Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Me.

What the heck kind of topic is this?

Level 6
No. The Troll Shaman wins because hes imba and can pwn anyone with chain lightning(elemtanl specc) or hack them apart with his lethal weapon and defend himself with his shield!(enhancement specc) or just heal himself and drink mana potions(restoration specc).

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

The one who closes this thread wins.

Level 6
alot of garbage, ur sig is wierd,

1) you dont need Thanks to Heroi-San for mt sig, he has stuck the HS on the corner
2) your trigger is a dis of happy taurens
3) how is infuzions a god?
4) whos tharick
5) why the massive text?

Why the hell you asking me? I dont have the awnsers you need. Well okay two, infuzions isnt god. its what God is saying about the Hive Workshop. And Tharik? go check out Whispers of the Beast(my crapply put together story)...

Level 8
I don't see why you would want to close this. well i do but i protest. I wanted to start a conversation about who would win in a fight and it turned into a "I win!" "No You Dont!" "This Is Stupid!" .... I wanted to start a nerdy conversation. excuse me for being interested in peoples reactions.

BTW here is how the fight really ends up,
-The old women dies first from Chriz fallnig on her
-Optimous Prime kills everyone once Megatron helps him, (except the Midget and the trash can and Chriz.)
-the midget jumps into the trash can and starts acting like R2D2.
-he gets shot
-Optimous Prime betrays Megatron and tries to kill Chriz but misses.
-Lunatechnick jumps into the fray and dies because AlotOfGarbagge fell on him (trying to copy Chriz)
-Chriz kills Alot and then gets ran over by Optimous Prime in truck form.
excuse me.

Level 6
I would win....either my awsome super baby(avatar) or my cool Egg pirate(sig) would win, just because im a Egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.