• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Black Temple

Ok i updated black temple a little bit just tell me what else i needa do ( i know im not complety done g2 work on some other things to.. Control 10 heros and fight your way up the black temple to fight Illidan where Maiev Shadowsong helps you kill Illidan..but she cant take him alone. If you are offended by the F word dont fight Illidan..( song plays saying die muther F-er die)
Contents

The Black Temple (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Fun map, good scripting, and interesting for those who were never able to raid BT in WoW. Could use some more of the actual bosses, though. Good work.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Fun map, good scripting, and interesting for those who were never able to raid BT in WoW. Could use some more of the actual bosses, though. Good work.

Level 3
ugh i forgot to tell you all im sry dont kill player 2 i didnt know how to delete victory until just the other day when i started my demon hunter campaign..(its done now, and im on chapter 2 of it now =)) i hope you guys like it and i hope u all like this map 2

Level 2
Greetings. I have tested your map and I think with some changes/improves it would be great map.
I was wondering why dont you delete the trigger that gives you town center and worker units at the start location? Or is this how its supposed to be?
Also I haven't seen custom spells.
Non-boss enemy units simply got killed without leaving a scratch on heroes.
About bosses: you just gave them supah stats..and that's all. I was hoping to see some interesting, long and trigered boss fights.
Also 'many cinematics'? Maybe so, but most of them are 'turn cinematic mode on, say random phrase, turn cinematic mode off'
Overall I give 5/10
Offtopic:I'm always interested in campaings, I hope you finish yours :)

Level 10
My comments:

-Terrain was pretty good, not top-notch, but still above average.
-So. Much. Default. Stuff. Seriously, change some stuff on the heroes to make them more unique. Make new heroes from scratch. BTW - Force of Nature is totally useless - no trees. Also, make some JASS or at least triggered spells.
-Text was sloppy. Go through and proofread everything, or have somebody do it for you. You should have proper grammar and spelling for everything, it makes your work look more professional.
-Too easy. I could breeze through the whole thing - in fact, I did. I lost ONE hero the whole time - at Illidan.
-WAAAY too many magic-immune mobs at the beginning. Seriously, the first half was 80% Sunfury Elites who are immune to all spells, 'cept for Bladestorm and Starfall, of course. So I was forced to simply buff myself and let them autoattack. Longer battles != more fun. Unique, challenging battles = fun (IMO).

Overall, I'd also give it a 5/10, perhaps a 6/10. It's a good foundation, but needs a lot of work.

Level 7
put some real bosses in there :)

I.E> Najentus and put nagas,hydras,in the beginning if you want to make it based off wow suggest you look up off wow head to see the map of BT wowwiki for the mobs. i dont think i see any bosses like gorefiend or sharraz/council in there unless im wrong.