• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Adventures of F.r.e.d and F.l.o (F&F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The adventures of Fred and flo is a basic two player game I'm developing where the two space explorers f.r.e.d and f.l.o board a ship and go on an adventure. Have fun exploring.

Ps: I plan to replace the name Fred with something better when/if a better option shows up.

This game is my first ever and I've only been working on it for two days so don't expect anything remotely as good as rubbish. But atleast pretend it's a good one :p

I'll probably post a file when it's done

Level 3
Haha , no, knowing this site if you got a taste of it you would spit it out, sorry, people aren't very friendly to me :I so I'm gonna wait until it's reasonably good

Level 3
Eh, either way, so far I've got some basic maps going , the characters for each player and some background music along with a way to access the shop and a kind of lobby so I'll just have to work on a menu now.

And develop the rest of the rooms , after that's done I'll mess around with adding in npc's and hostile ai, maybe some basic mechanisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.