This is my first time creating a campaign and I hope to get better through community feedback. Even now as I write this description, it's definitely lacking to what I've seen from the community. Either ways, I hope to improve and get better so please inform me on what I can do to improve - whether it's cinematics, gameplay, triggers, dialogue, bugs, etc.
The 100 Year War
Set on the Continent, the story focuses on the great war between two superpowers - The Erebonian Kingdom and the Stormgrand Empire.
The campaign I have in mind is heavily inspired by the Legend of Arkain Series. While I am in no way close to his/her work, I hope I can slowly get better at creating such maps.
The first map I believe I have fixed some of the issues, but if you find anything that I have not, please let me know. This is the second map to the campaign and while I have play-tested it, there might be bugs or triggers that I failed to consider. Please inform me if I had messed that up so that I can fix it.
Also I'm still not fully understanding about Game Cache so carrying the Hero over is not yet available until I can properly tweak it in.
Patch 1.01 (5th March 2021)
- Added loading screen map.
- Changed price of Erebonian archer from 205 to 165.
- Removed upgrade Keep. Also updated the upgrade requirements for Long Bow.
- Updated selection scale of the Magical Golems. Previously they were too big.
Patch 1.02 (14th April 2021)
- Added second map to the campaign. You can find the first map here:
- Custom music used in the second map is the rightful property of Nihon Falcom taken from their games "Trails In The Sky FC" and "Trails of Cold Steel 2"
Patch 1.03 (21st April 2021)
- Updated both first and second map. Game Cache finally works! Hero can now be carried over to the second map! Although you guys will have to manually open the second map. It won't automatically play the second map like a normal campaign would.
Map of The Continent that the campaign takes place in