• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

that one website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
what was that one modding website called, the one that crashed?

I'm sorry if this seeems like a pointless post, but i wanted to find something I saw on there a while ago

If that site isn't up anymore, is there any way i could access the records?

Level 6
no, the one that was like, major forum and all.
OH! I remembered! Its wc3campaigns.

is there any way I can get into the records??

Level 32
  • sear certainly WAS a major forum. Luckily, Ralle cane to our rescue and preserved that community and its resources for posterity.

• 3c is up and down all the time: that's normal.

• [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33003"]Warcraft III Community Links[/self] is my (somewhat outdated) list of Warcraft sites.

Level 15
Wc3campaigns.net was down, but it's (mostly) back up now...assuming their router doesn't overheat anymore and their server doesn't explode in a ball of fire. :wink:

Level 6
How come I can't get onto the site?
I just want to look at a few certain posts I saw a while ago.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
How come I can't get onto the site?
I just want to look at a few certain posts I saw a while ago.
You can't. Wc3search was already shut down, I think. And even if it hasn't, you can only access the skin section. My apologies if I misunderstood you.

Visit the link Wolverabid gave you, and find the letter W. It's probably there. Click here if you can't find it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.