• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

tga to blp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
man how can i convert tga skins in blp?plz someone help.ok i am only at the start i am noob so plz help me

Level 3
k thx guys ,but know i have another problem.when i convert tga to blp its shows the converted skin upsidedown.how do i fix that?

Level 9
That is due to the internal routines involved in the actual conversion process.
My advice is to flip the image when you're done with editing it, so at conversion back to BLP it would be put as it should.

This is due to the code, TheProphet will not update it any time soon, and a re-write version of W3V ain't gonna come out too soon. I mean, I could do it, but I am not able to program in any C language, as I am specialized on Delphi.

This thread could have been also put in the W3 Editing Tools, I guess... But it'll stay here for the moment...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.