• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Ice said:
hi all :)

i made icons but there .tga not .blp

id like to submit them sow how do i convert em to blp

o and i want to talk to someone how makes modles plz

to request something, there is a Requests forum down here, instead of the classy site discussions forum.

to convert .tga to .blp you need a converter, i allaroundly suggest Wc3 image extractor, wich is located on this site, on the tools section.

:D

Level 4
1.download wc3viewer from the tools section
2.run it :lol:
3.go convet files>bmp,tga>blp
4.the rest is obvious[/img]

Level 1
you no the attachments, i saw one of your quotes

i no to attack its special effect and so on, but u no were it says overhead well i tryed to use head and that worked but nothing else did.

i was wondering if u could tell me the other attachment places because im trying to make an rpg and think that would be real cool.

thx,
BobInAtOr

Level 5
I think kerrigen was talking about what i have seen too: you make comments in every topic. One day 90% of the topics had ur name besides it, it means that in all of these topics u had the last post. (and that's Kerrigan's right :lol: )

bobinator said:
you no the attachments, i saw one of your quotes

i no to attack its special effect and so on, but u no were it says overhead well i tryed to use head and that worked but nothing else did.

i was wondering if u could tell me the other attachment places because im trying to make an rpg and think that would be real cool.

thx,
BobInAtOr
For what reason did u write this here???
Anyway the atachments are the following (to the best of my knowledge). Note that some of them requires two strings:
overhead; head; chest; hand, left; hand, right; foot, left; foot, right; origin

Ice: all u have to do is to click on TGA/BMP/JPG->BLP in the WC3viewer.

PS: why is this topic in the site discussions?

Status
Not open for further replies.