• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Tga -> blp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'd want the attached files converted into BLP, they will be used as a cinematic fade filter and I want the bigger letter words to be easy to read while still compressing the file as much as possible.

+rep and thanks

Attachments

• 1kartamotherland.tga
    3.1 MB · Views: 94
  • 1kartamotherland2.tga
    3.1 MB · Views: 83
Level 31
Somehow the files are bugged or corrupted, Warcraft3Viewer tells me they aren't .tga files. I opened it in Photoshop, there it was just normal, I saved again in tga and tried to convert it to blp. Succesful, but if I tried to open the blp file in Magos, they told me it wasn't blp.
There must be something wrong with the files.

Level 3
These images are not symmetric as in 100x100, they have more width than height. If I understand correctly, that means they cannot be converted in WC3Viewer and WC3Image Extractor. I already tried it and ended up with the same results... The .BLP I end up with is 0 bytes.
That's basically why I turned here, maybe TGA <-> BLP Converter works, I just can't get it to work :(

Thanks for trying :>

Edit: I tried again with rescaling the picture to 994x994 pixels, added alpha channels... Tried with WC3Viewer... Got no errors or whatsoever, just that gumdrop "Successfully converted to BLP!"... And still 0 byte :(

Status
Not open for further replies.