• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Texture won't apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
It doesnt use a BLP file because the texture is already inside the model (applied in milkshape). The milkshape model file is in the folder and I don't know how to transform it into mdx other that with magos importing but won't save. Maybe if you have milkshape you can see the model is on the first post.

It doesnt use a BLP file because the texture is already inside the model (applied in milkshape). The milkshape model file is in the folder and I don't know how to transform it into mdx other that with magos importing but won't save. Maybe if you have milkshape you can see the model is on the first post.

Post the model inside this thread and we might help you.

Level 7
Ok ill try to explain my self better. I made that Zelda like hut and I applied the texture in Milkshape you know on the materials tab. And then when I import the model to magos the texture its not correctly and the model looks like all black. But I don't know if you use Milkshape so you can understand me.

Ok ill try to explain my self better. I made that Zelda like hut and I applied the texture in Milkshape you know on the materials tab. And then when I import the model to magos the texture its not correctly and the model looks like all black. But I don't know if you use Milkshape so you can understand me.

I can understand you pretty much. I send the texture and were done.

Status
Not open for further replies.