• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Testing map without real players, is possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Server split after 5-8 seconds in game.

I have map and a problem that after 5-8 second in the game, few people get disconected. Are only triggers the problem, or could be something else if this happen so soon in map ?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 4
thats strange, well if its your map you could always go to the world editor and hit the test button, if your with specific connections (like my friends with shaw, its good but it will have a server spike for a second and pwn him) or it could be that the people who join are to far away (like singapore or europe) all i can say is try the world editor and set all players to computer. Check your connection, if its fire-walled thats also a reason for not bein able to host at all.

Level 4
Its not my connection, that is 100% sure, i host dota and other games without problems. Only on this map (that is mine) i have problems that few people get disconected 5-8 second after game started, so its very strange. I will remove everything from map init, to see if its that.

Ok i edited map, make things load after map init, and remove one triger about players get gold based on kills, and now people didnt get disconected, so it was probably some strange bug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.