1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Head to the 33rd Modeling Contest Poll and drink to your heart's desire.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Testing Ground

Submitted by jerry lee
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
this is a map i created for testing basic custom ai's for altered melee maps

this biggest thing i changed was allowing workers to build gold mines and the health on the trees
Contents

Testing Ground (Map)

Reviews
Shar Dundred
Too simple to be approved. Moved to Substandard.
  1. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sounds interesting, though this might be better suited as an attachment on a post in the Idea Factory?
    Idea Factory

2. jerry lee

jerry lee

Resources:
    Resources:
    couldn't figure out how to post it as an attachment so I posted it here people who use it are free to change it however they want just put it here so other map maker didn't need to go to the trouble for themselves

3. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Too simple to be approved.

Moved to Substandard.

4. ZLY199377

ZLY199377

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
      I think this map, including this article, should be deleted.

This map is too simple. It's just a work that can be published by opening the map editor and drawing it with the mouse. This is something anyone can do. I don't think it even matches a nonstandard map.

I think the definition of a nonstandard map should at least have the appearance of a map. Its nonstandard definition is just because the balance is not enough or does not conform to the war map. instead of opening the map editor and saving the published map without doing anything.

If everyone draws a few maps and publishes them, so isn't this forum going to explode?

5. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Maps that are put into "substandard" cannot be seen by the general public unless they specifically search the "substandard" section.