• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zahav Production's Testing Grounds

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Version 0.06 Beta.

This is the last version before the 0.1 Beta and contains most fixes.

This Map Contains:
each race (exept night elves they are added as Belves and Naga in version 0.1 Beta) is customized.
nothing is done and its full of bugs. i am continuing to work on it for lot of time untill its perfect.
This is my first map so please be patient and supportive.
Give me Ideas.
This map was a very good success in EuroBattle.net PvPgn.
i will be more then glad if you give me ideas and textures for it.
Extended Contains:
200 food limit

races are combined there is atlist 1 hero in each race that he is custom.

Nelves and Humans (humans drawves [or how you spell it]) are combined together to create the current alliance (without drenaei this is in later version. ill be happy for textures).

Orcs:The Horde. The Horde are tohether at at. Trolls in their barracks Taurens in their place and orcs take the lead.(notice its half custom because i made lot of other changes).

The Undead forsaken has called apon the demons and infused themselves with the demonic power of Sergaras from the currupted artifact Mark of Sergaras (read story).

The Blood Elves took their place with the Naga and illidan (hero: Illidan for each).

Future: I'm going to make custom creep races for hire and drenaei

current project: version 0.1 Beta: releasing Belves and Naga, fixing smaller bugs and fixing major bugs and glitches.

Keywords:
Zahav, Zahav Productions, Custom, melee, Campaing, Custom Skirmish Units.
Contents

Zahav Production's Testing Grounds (Map)

Reviews
18:29, 27th Jun 2010 Rui: