• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Test spell Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone, I posted a spell before and it sucked a lot. I was stupid cuz it was incomplet with leaks and was not even MUI. Maybe you'll lol at this comment but anyway. I now post the incomplet spell in this section cuz i need some help to fix leaks and other things. You'll just have to download the map, test the spell then look the triggers. After that, comment the idea and tell me wich things i need to change and add in the triggers.

I need to know wich things i need to fix to post my NEW spell in the Spell section! Thanks and sorry for my english, it's not my first language as well.

Your favorite squirrel, Conker.

BTW, it's my first spell.

Attachments

• Blood_Dance_test.w3x
    34.6 KB · Views: 48
Level 2
Are you telling us to clear the leaks in it? Or this spell doesn't work at all? One way to find out :D.

Whats the problem in here? Confused on it, it's not laggy, I tried testing it twice instantly, I really don't get it why there are Floating texts. And your using Dynamic Index Something (LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.