• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Test Game - Cleric cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The cinematic for the cleric part 2 is glitched. It disconnect you when you go talk to the trolls after getting the 1500 exp from colonel brigand. It happened two out of two times now. I don't think the cleric can continue their storyline.

Not going to lie, I've never really been a fan of cinematic in this game. I mean, I understand it's suppose to set the mood for rpg-ing but I usually like to get to the point. There should be an option to just skip cinematic.

-HumbleSkills

Level 10
You can skip many cinematics now with the new version by pressing escape except certain ones like the cinematic at Nameless One or class changing cinematics

The cinematic for the cleric part 2 is glitched. It disconnect you when you go talk to the trolls after getting the 1500 exp from colonel brigand. It happened two out of two times now. I don't think the cleric can continue their storyline.

Not going to lie, I've never really been a fan of cinematic in this game. I mean, I understand it's suppose to set the mood for rpg-ing but I usually like to get to the point. There should be an option to just skip cinematic.

-HumbleSkills
I completed the same quest for clerics some hours ago on my monk. Worked fine for me. As always, those disconnects are pretty random and I do not know why they happen. Warcraft III sucks. That's why I am not going to continue mapping on this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.